HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic

For sale 2006 Chevy Colorado

Well, I've got the itch again...for a new bike. But have decided I'm gonna go ahead and ride FULL time. I'm going to sell the truck AND the bike and get a newer lower mileage bike and ride full time. Of course Catie will still have her car in case we need to use the car.
    2006 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT3 Z71 4x4 with approx. 87,000 miles on the clock

Options include Dual power/leather/heated seats, electric sliding Sunroof, cruise control 6 disk CD changer, power windows/locks, rear sliding glass.
    Aftermarket options include 2" tough country suspension lift, 1" torsion crank, 32x11.50 Maxxis A/T's, Mickey Thompson rims, Westin stepsides, and full front brush guard.

The truck Runs great. I just put new NGK plugs in, and changed the oil using Amsoil Signature 100% synthetic oil with Amsoil Filter. Also put in brand new interior carpet. The old carpet was shot. Almost like new on the inside. It was used as a hunting truck in Georgia before I bought it so It's got it's share of scratches, and a couple small dents/dings. Over all the truck cleans up real nice though. The first pic was before the brush guard was added. Asking $15,000 OBO
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    09 ultra black
    cool truck ,,,,,,
    From a WW1 RAF Flight Manual ...
    "If a crash at the home airfield is inevitable, try to hit something soft and, preferably, inexpensive"
    Popeye The Sailor - Wimpy The Moocher: http://youtu.be/Q7PFQ7SvH4o

What a bliss to fight your inner conflicts and wake up with a chaos filled mind. And above all else the streak of sarcasm that wouldn't leave your side
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6ly...e_gdata_player
    To our Soldiers, past an present, Thank You an God bless you....... Click here to enlarge...LORD I live by your Will. I shall die when you desire; Save me because you can..." "Never was fount so clear,
    undimmed and bright;
    From it alone, I know proceeds all light
    although 'tis night. .St John of the CROSS.."
    Let me get through today, and I shall not fear tomorrow." ST. Philip Neri.!! **
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Here are some pictures of the interior. The stains you see are no longer, as the carpet has all been replaced with brand new original replacement carpet.

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    Newer pic of the truck and a couple of pics of the new carpet going in

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread