HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bike
    2015 FLHTK & 2006 FXSTSI

Holy Stuff ....... Pic of the Month

So we just got back from a 5K mile trip to Cody, WY and I just jumped on the site to see what's been happening and besides the 16 zillion posts I've missed ..... what do you know ..... "Pic of the Month". Just for everybody; I can't tell you how great it was to meet up with Jay in Eureka Springs and ride a whole day with him. Made some stops and had lunch on a beautiful spot overlooking a valley and the hills. Everyone had a great time and just so you know ....... Jay's a great rider ..... fits right in. Unfortunately, I found out he's a tad younger than I am. Almost ruined my whole day!

For me, I think this is the second time I've had "Pic of the Month" ..... I think I had the very first one with the Million Dollar Highway running between Ouray and Darango Colorado. Ahhhhhh ..... everyone should add that ride to their bucket list!

OK! Now for some flag business!

Well Milwaukee, what do you want to do? The 110th for the flag????? I'm staying up in Oconomowoc (is that spelled right????). It would be a hell of a get together!!!! Probably the big Grandady of all the get togethers. Smitty, Razor you guys get to call it; just can't do it opening day. I'm in the opening flag parade. Other than that, we could meet at Hal's or something. Hal's always seems to have the best stuff going on.

Well???????????????????????????????

I've got some great pics of the trip. Going to pick some out and post them up!

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Your will be about 15 miles from my place.
    If all goes right EMB, and hopefully Ultra and a few others will be staying here.
    Razor will be meting up and riding with us he will also hopefully lead the ride to DOC's Hd.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2015 FLHTK & 2006 FXSTSI
    OK! Sounds like a plan in the works. Now all we need to do is stay in touch and come up with a meeting spot and a date.

Bike
    Uh, yea, about that.....
    Boys, I can’t tell you how proud and happy I am reading this thread! THIS is what our forum is all about!!! Not only a “virtual” family but a REAL LIFE one as well!!!

These rides we take together, the meet and greets, the way our Flag Journey carries the life-blood of this forum’s spirit across our country and eventually our world……it all says VOLUMES about each and every member here, the real-deal brotherhood we share made possible by this common passion of ours!

THAT is what “Live For The Ride” REALLY MEANS and I am so honored to be a part of that philosophy and life choice we made together when we joined this place we call “home”!

I know I have said all this before, but I just had to say it again! Thank you EVERYONE for making this dream of ours a reality……none of it would be here without all of YOU!
    Click here to enlarge
    LIVE FOR THE RIDE!

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse
    Always good to see the Flag pic up . I have been lucky to carry it 3 times and if it happens that I could carry it again to keep it rolling would be proud to .. Totally enjoyed Riding with Dennis and Crew as well as see the ones I have sign the Flag ..
    Last edited by Jaystronghawk; 07-04-2013 at 04:45 AM.
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Honorary CHARTER MEMBER Embellishment's Avatar

Bike
    2009 Softail Deluxe, 2003 Roadking, 1983 Honda Sabre V-45
    For the sake of this discussion I will be going to Smitty's for the whiz bang by-golly 110th. Whatever you guys want to do is fine with me. Just as long as I don't get thrown in jail. HAW!

Smitty is an expert about anything HD in the Milwaukee area and he is a gracious loving host.

I am so looking forward to these future plans.

Having trouble right now deciding which machine to ride up? I am leaning toward the Deluxe since I road my King to the 100th ten years ago.

l'm staying in Sheboygan. Looking forward to the meet up.
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

While you were near Cody, did you ride the Chief Joseph highway? It should be against the law to be that close and not experience it. As far as the "million Dollar Highway", I second your bucket list statement. I have done it twice and can't wait fir the next ride. Looking forward to your pictures.
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    07 Electra classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by smitty901 Click here to enlarge
    Your will be about 15 miles from my place.
    If all goes right EMB, and hopefully Ultra and a few others will be staying here.
    Razor will be meting up and riding with us he will also hopefully lead the ride to DOC's Hd.
    Works for me Top . Dennis, we will make it work whatever it takes . Counting down the days fella's !

Bike
    07 Electra classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Azrider Click here to enlarge
    l'm staying in Sheboygan. Looking forward to the meet up.
    AZ , you will be very close to where I live . Maybe 10 minutes away .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast