HarleyTalking
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bike
    2015 FLHTK & 2006 FXSTSI
    Well, sounds like the 110th is our chance for a big get together and flag hand-off. So, the push was going to be to the East from what everybody said. Sounds like Emb or Tom might be the likely candidates.

Richard, maybe you need to take a vacation and get out of New Jersey for awhile. I'm thinking the 110th would be a great vacation spot.

Bike
    Uh, yea, about that.....
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dirt Road Denis Click here to enlarge
    Well, sounds like the 110th is our chance for a big get together and flag hand-off. So, the push was going to be to the East from what everybody said. Sounds like Emb or Tom might be the likely candidates.

Richard, maybe you need to take a vacation and get out of New Jersey for awhile. I'm thinking the 110th would be a great vacation spot.
    Denis, I wish I could!!! Sounds like you guys are going to have an absolute BLAST!!!! While I can’t make this one, I’m hoping you’ll give me a raincheck and take lots of pics to share here!

Eventually you’ll get the Forum Flag to Jersey and hopefully the contingent will be a small army when it arrives!!!

Of course, whether it’s a HarleyTalking Squad or one lone rider, I’ll be thrilled to see our flag finally make it to my door!!!
    Click here to enlarge
    LIVE FOR THE RIDE!

Bike
    07 Electra classic
    Rich...Brother I wish that there was a way you could make it here . Rob too for that matter . What a great way to bring it all together at the birthplace of what we all enjoy . Not a drinking man but will have a cold one for you two when the gang gets here !

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Get Hobbit here I will supply a ride for him
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2015 FLHTK & 2006 FXSTSI
    Oh, now there you go Smitty. Rob, Richard ..... get your butts here Smitty's got one ride and I've got an extra Springer in the garage!

It's going to be a hell of a party!!!!!!!!

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Hobbit has a ride reserved and pick up and delivery to the airport if he can make it.
    We will have to stick him in the middle of the pack so we can keep him on the correct side of the road.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Razor Click here to enlarge
    AZ , you will be very close to where I live . Maybe 10 minutes away .
    Cool, that is good to know. Looking forward to the trip.
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12