HarleyTalking

View Poll Results: What's your favorite after-market exhaust system for YOUR bike?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vance and Hines

23 32.86%
  • Rinehart

14 20.00%
  • Rush

6 8.57%
  • Screamin' Eagle

10 14.29%
  • Bassani

3 4.29%
  • Klock Werks

0 0%
  • Samson

3 4.29%
  • Supertrapp

2 2.86%
  • Thunderheader

1 1.43%
  • Other

8 11.43%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Love my V&H short shots w/ quiet baffles. Still loud, look and sound great. I have not noticed any power loss with a shorter pipe.Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2009 fat boy special denim black
    Previous post I had long shots on my heritage but as my avatar shows I'm now on a fat boy and again it's v&h,short shots with quiet baffle,sound really good,also had big shots staggered on my fat bob,no baffles too loud really,getting too old for the noiseClick here to enlarge

Bike
    2008 Street Glide Anniversary Edition 2015 EG Ultra Classic Low
    I thought V&H were over rated and over priced. Until my daughter had me install a set on her Fatboy. Was really impressed with quality of construction and the sound on hers, while too loud for me, is incredible. The Street Glide I bought used had V&H slash cut slip ons and I love the sound of them.
    Click here to enlarge

So I went with Monster Ovals on the new bike. I'm sure I'll like them.

These pics are with fuelmoto ceramic coat headpipe installed. I like that that pipe uses stock heat shields.
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

I vote for the pipe that fits your build and makes the most hp for you so screw the looks after all only the guy behind you can see your pipes as you leave his ass LOL
    100 PERCENT DISABLED VIETNAM VET
    2010 Harley Road Glide
    110 HP 115 TQ
    S&S 106 Inch Big Bore Kit flat top pistons
    S&S 79cc Ported heads 79cc for up to .640 lift
    S&S 635 cams
    S&S LIFTERS - Hydraulic Lifter Limited Travel Spacer
    S&S Adjustable Pushrods
    Compression 11:1
    58mm Throttle Body 5.3 INJECTORS
    Port Matched 58mm Throttle Body To 79CC heads
    BDL New Design Compensator Sprocket for Big Twins - 34T
    Barnett Clutch
    DAYTONA HIGH VOLUME HIGH PRESSURE OIL PUMP HARLEY TWIN CAM
    2 INTO 1 THUNDERHEADER THUNDER HEADER TUNED MUFFLER
    THUNDERMAX TUNER WAVE TUNE

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    This thread has been around awhile. I am still following a different drummer. HD Night stick, a truly tunable exhaust .

Click here to enlarge
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Vance and Hines Monster Rounds with Power Duals.

I use this but use the Thunder-Max

Specializing in performance exhaust components for Harley Davidson© Touring motorcycles

Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Welcome to Jackpot Mufflers, a division of Fuel Moto Inc. We specialize in performance exhaust systems for Harley Davidson Touring models as well as EFI tuning components. We are a full R&D facility and all of our exhaust components are developed from extensive Dyno testing as well as in real world conditions. We offer only the highest quality mufflers and exhaust components that offer superior performance, sound quality and value.

Our products include industry leading customer service, warranty and product support and our friendly staff can answer any technical, installation or pricing questions you may have on Jackpot products anytime, before or after the sale. Give us a call toll free at 877-729-4754.
    We develop Dynojet Power Commander and Power Vision maps for ALL Jackpot applications and also offer complete packages for ultimate value!
    - See more at: http://www.jackpotmufflers.com/#sthash.GN5vaX7H.dpuf
    Specializing in performance exhaust components for Harley Davidson© Touring motorcycles

[IMG]file:///C:\Users\Joe\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image002.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:\Users\Joe\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image004.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome to Jackpot Mufflers, a division of Fuel Moto Inc. We specialize in performance exhaust systems for Harley Davidson Touring models as well as EFI tuning components. We are a full R&D facility and all of our exhaust components are developed from extensive Dyno testing as well as in real world conditions. We offer only the highest quality mufflers and exhaust components that offer superior performance, sound quality and value.

Our products include industry leading customer service, warranty and product support and our friendly staff can answer any technical, installation or pricing questions you may have on Jackpot products anytime, before or after the sale. Give us a call toll free at 877-729-4754.

We develop Dynojet Power Commander and Power Vision maps for ALL Jackpot applications and also offer complete packages for ultimate value!
    - See more at: http://www.jackpotmufflers.com/#sthash.GN5vaX7H.dpuf
    100 PERCENT DISABLED VIETNAM VET
    2010 Harley Road Glide
    110 HP 115 TQ
    S&S 106 Inch Big Bore Kit flat top pistons
    S&S 79cc Ported heads 79cc for up to .640 lift
    S&S 635 cams
    S&S LIFTERS - Hydraulic Lifter Limited Travel Spacer
    S&S Adjustable Pushrods
    Compression 11:1
    58mm Throttle Body 5.3 INJECTORS
    Port Matched 58mm Throttle Body To 79CC heads
    BDL New Design Compensator Sprocket for Big Twins - 34T
    Barnett Clutch
    DAYTONA HIGH VOLUME HIGH PRESSURE OIL PUMP HARLEY TWIN CAM
    2 INTO 1 THUNDERHEADER THUNDER HEADER TUNED MUFFLER
    THUNDERMAX TUNER WAVE TUNE

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    09 ultra black
    those look like good pipes,,,
    I've had wild pigs and made my own internal baffles I just bought used tubes and it was kind of fun designing Welding up and just trying out different baffles kinda dreamed up in my head, I would try different designs and feel kind of but Dino how they worked with my motor.hey in the last couple of years I settled on cyclr chack similar to joe mintnes design in the eighty's called the p a t pass ar truckbaffle what was manufactured back then in 80s and I like them quiet yet a good crack when you get on it because of the short design,, real rumbller ,,
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567