HarleyTalking

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar

Night Sticks?HD super traps exhaust

Night Sticks?HD super traps exhaust, If you were ever interested in what they look like inside , here it is. I had wanted to play wit adding a couple disk.
    Stock is 10 disks in the 2 pipe system I added 2 more to each. As is common I ran into issue. The disk bolts did not come out well on one side so I did have to do a little extra work to get the side done. Adding 2 disk I did not need longer bolts. If you want to save a few bucks just go buy SS bolts with allen or torx head the length you want in a 10-24 thread. I am assuming two disk will not make a big change in flow or tune ,I will run a new auto tune soon.

100_1841.JPG100_1840.JPG
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    so there's no wrapping on the baffel with this style of muffler correctand it looks like a solid tube with no holes
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    No the exhaust comes right down the center it then hits the disk. The number of disk determines how much flow to get.
    The more you add the freer it flows. I have heard of some adding 10 or more disk.
    On the Fatshotz style they have a plug in the end when the plug is out the hole is smaller and restricts flow and you tune the disk the same way. On the 2 to one version they plug the hole.
    The night sticks have a closed end
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    so many ways for exhaust to work I find it fascinating
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    I will run it a bit with the two added and see if I want to add more. talking it to Chicago next week so that will be a nice test for it.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    On the ride to Oshkosh last night wife said it was a little bit louder deeper tone when rolling on the throttle. I did not expect adding two disk to be much of a change. Leavening for Chicago with it today and will run a new auto tune on it.
    Who knows I may add a couple more.
    Dianne Feinstein: