HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 11 46 LastLast
    Moderator / Sergeant at Arms clutchglass's Avatar

Bike
    2015 FLHX Streetglide Special

Forum Member Mapping For Meet and Greet Organization

Team,
    This thread is for the purpose of mapping member locations to organize Meet and Greet Rides. God willing the very 1st one will be mid-spring of 2011. I intend to set a new forum flag out on it's maiden Journey to New Jersey then. This will also be a thread where members can look to see who is close by to arrange local rides. The information posted here is voluntary...and please only post:

1. Forum User Name

2. City

3. State (abbreviated properly please), and/or country

4. Any Assistance Capabilities you are willing to offer fellow forum members when they are on the road, and in a pinch
    * This could be anything from a trailer capable of getting a downed scooter to help, to food/lodging...etc.

Here is an example:

clutchglass

North Edwards

CA

Mobile welding/Maintenance Capabilities

The posted member locations will be posted on a public google map, and be visible here:
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...b08d3ae35070e5
    "The enemy has us surrounded again...those poor bastards!" -Gen Creighton Abrams-

Bike
    2009 FLHX
    mark 1

Bethalto

IL

Bike
    2000 FLHT
    tcy2k
    Dorchester
    Ontario
    Canada

Bike
    2005 FLHT
    Locke
    Rock Hill
    SC

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse
    Jaystronghawk
    Lake City
    Florida
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Bike
    2008 Heritage Softail
    Twisted

Lawrenceville

GA
    Click here to enlargeThe beatings will continue.......until morale improves! Click here to enlarge

Bike
    09 ultra black
    ultrat, south bend, in.
    From a WW1 RAF Flight Manual ...
    "If a crash at the home airfield is inevitable, try to hit something soft and, preferably, inexpensive"
    Popeye The Sailor - Wimpy The Moocher: http://youtu.be/Q7PFQ7SvH4o

What a bliss to fight your inner conflicts and wake up with a chaos filled mind. And above all else the streak of sarcasm that wouldn't leave your side
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6ly...e_gdata_player
    To our Soldiers, past an present, Thank You an God bless you....... Click here to enlarge...LORD I live by your Will. I shall die when you desire; Save me because you can..." "Never was fount so clear,
    undimmed and bright;
    From it alone, I know proceeds all light
    although 'tis night. .St John of the CROSS.."
    Let me get through today, and I shall not fear tomorrow." ST. Philip Neri.!! **
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Uh, yea, about that.....
    Just to add some incentive for the hoped Spring Landing of The HDTalking Flag in Jersey, Hobbit is hopefully going to be able to schedule his state-side visit by then. He and his wonderful wife will be our guests for as long as I can keep him here! As he already knows, there is a warm bed and an even warmer welcome awaiting at our home and a bagger in the garage so he will be able to ride as much as or wherever he wants!

2005FLSTC1.jpg

(If he decides to do a cross-country trek to visit Clint and Company and fly out from there I am sure Clint wouldn't mind garaging the FLSTC until we figure out what to do with it! I'm thinking if another member out his way needs a ride back east maybe it would be good to have an "HDTalking" loaner in the system, but that can be the subject of another thread. We could always just ship it back too!)

What an incredible thrill it would be if Rob could be here for the hand-off to Europe, where upon his return to England he will start the flag's trek across his own territory and then into Italy and the surrounding countries where we have members now and will have lots more by then. It will eventually land in Thailand where Doc will head The Thai Chapter's part in the journey until it winds up back on the US West Coast and it's continued travels, until, and I am presuming this is the plan, it finds it's way to our executive offices. (Clint's house!)

What an exciting time this is in our growth and what an awesome way to memorialize it!
    Click here to enlarge
    LIVE FOR THE RIDE!

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Glenalt
    Columbia
    SC
    2010 Ultra Limited Merlot/Cherry Red

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 11 46 LastLast