Bike
    2015 CVO Ultra Limited
    Joel
    Spokane
    Wa.

Moderator / Sergeant at Arms clutchglass's Avatar

Bike
    2015 FLHX Streetglide Special
    Oky Doak...everyone through Joel is added to the map. If you'd like to view it, here is the link:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...aefb304cd418af

Note that we still have a lot of territory to cover that we need more members (or at least more added to the map) folks if we are to make this happen without the need for any "Iron Butt" runs.

-clutch-
    "The enemy has us surrounded again...those poor bastards!" -Gen Creighton Abrams-

will2002
    Holland
    Tx.

Bike
    06 Ultra Classic, 02 Dyna Low
    Gunr
    Flower Mound
    Tx

Bike
    2014 Road King
    Haywire
    Minnedosa, MB,Canada
    Haywire/Mark

Click here to enlarge
    CMC

If your not living on the edge, your just taking up space !!!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by clutchglass Click here to enlarge
    Oky Doak...everyone through Joel is added to the map. If you'd like to view it, here is the link:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...aefb304cd418af

Note that we still have a lot of territory to cover that we need more members (or at least more added to the map) folks if we are to make this happen without the need for any "Iron Butt" runs.

-clutch-
    Excellent job CLutch!! Cool!!
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Looks like those damn Easteners have us out numbered and surrounded... those poor bastards! LOL! (sound familiar Clutchglass?)
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Moderator / Sergeant at Arms clutchglass's Avatar

Bike
    2015 FLHX Streetglide Special
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Walleye Click here to enlarge
    Looks like those damn Easteners have us out numbered and surrounded... those poor bastards! LOL! (sound familiar Clutchglass?)
    Walleye,
    To be honest with you bro...I'll take them where ever I can get them. I know our membership is much higher than what I've gotten so far for map input. I really hope the names start coming in the next few days. This thing can happen...if enough folks support it.
    -clutch-
    "The enemy has us surrounded again...those poor bastards!" -Gen Creighton Abrams-

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by clutchglass Click here to enlarge
    Walleye,
    To be honest with you bro...I'll take them where ever I can get them. I know our membership is much higher than what I've gotten so far for map input. I really hope the names start coming in the next few days. This thing can happen...if enough folks support it.
    -clutch-
    No worries. It will happen. Thread is only two days old. By the time this gets rocking we will be fighting over who get the honor. I predict our membership will double (at least) by this spring. As is sits now you and I could meet in one (long) day. :-)
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Animal
    Kitchener
    Ont.
    Canada

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast