HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread

Bike
    2014 EG Ultra Limited Amber Whiskey/Vivid Black. Buy Date 12-13-14.

Ride Canada - Virtual

So I found this site on my local ride group's web page. First time I have watched this dude and his videos. It quite the collection. Looks like he's a pilot as well. Really good vids in HD or standard. The link may start with his trip on BC, Vancouver to Porteau Cove, Whistler run. Have done this ride on both the Harley and the Busa. Quite the hwy.
    http://www.vridetv.com/hdvancouverporteau.html

Enjoy. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." Robert Frost.
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." Albert Einstein.
    "The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." Isaac Asimov.

Bike
    2014 LIMITED true duals,stage on e,custom striping, and more..
    Steve you must live in one of the most beautiful areas in the world. I have to ride there sometime.
    If it feels good DO IT

+ Reply to Thread