HarleyTalking

Bike
    2003 Road King & 2014 Ultra Ltd

Exhaust Popping on Deceleration:

Is this a problem? I recently installed V&H Power dual headpipe and the V&H 4.5" High Output Exhaust, the Ness Big Sucker Intake and Power Vision Tuner. This was done on my 14 Ultra Ltd. I have downloaded and re-mapped the ECM & did the Auto tune(basic) to that map.
    The Problem is exhaust popping on deceleration. I drive down a hill to work and in (purrs/pops) all the way down the hill. Its not loud and may have been doing it before I changed things just that now I can hear it. Otherwise I Love the Change.... Not to loud unless you get on it, then it growls!! Throttle response is great power is great.
    Thank You
    Ferb

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Generally first place you look is leaks .
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2003 Road King & 2014 Ultra Ltd
    Thanks Smitty, Retightened the flange nuts & the exhaust bands. seems to be better.

Once you are sure that you have no leaks , check your decal tables. You changed to a free flowing exhaust and a free flowing filter. You are most likely running a tad leaner on decal to 0 TP. If opening your throttle a hair cures it, its a good bet its bit lean lean. Normally, changing one or the other, the ECM can learn to compensate. Multiple changes are harder for it to handle. That said, some bikes just burble a bit with certain exhausts setups.
    do`da-gag`hvi
    Native American by birth, Union by choice!