HarleyTalking

New Dealer coming soon

Got a new dealership being built. This is from a local dealer Facebook page. Any inside info Santa Jim?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [COLOR=#820040][COLOR=silver]My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=blue]
    [/COLOR]

Bike
    2016 Tri Glide True V & H Duals, Stage one, and to much bling to list.
    Curt they have been talking about it for about a year and I still can't figure out where it is going to be have you. I heard somewhere just west of Estrella but haven't seen the construction site yet.
    If it feels good DO IT

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by santajim Click here to enlarge
    Curt they have been talking about it for about a year and I still can't figure out where it is going to be have you. I heard somewhere just west of Estrella but haven't seen the construction site yet.
    l don't know why it is a secret. Maybe they don't want a lot of people running by there all the time. l have thought about going to the Goodyear planning dept. But l am still thinking about alternative ways. lf l find it l will put it here.
    [COLOR=blue]
    [/COLOR]

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    My local dealer moved recently and they had a brand new building built. At first they didn't disclose where it was going to be either. Suppose it could be a corporate HD thing. Ours just relocated and closed the old one. They were renting and decided to buy their own property and do it up right. Course I heard the new Building cost them over 50M total. But they got a lot of property and a couple of buildings with tons of storage and a huge state of the art service dept.

Is this one a brand new dealer opening, or an old one relocating?
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

The one in Oklahoma City moved, but it was no secret where it was moving to. They just relocated an existing dealership to a much larger and newer building. No secrets here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

The announcement was not clear if it was an additional dealer or a relocation.
    [COLOR=blue]
    [/COLOR]

???
    World's largest Harley-Davidson dealership opens in Scottsdale

The world’s largest dealership has opened in Scottsdale, and the massive building features much more than just motorcycles.
    100 PERCENT DISABLED VIETNAM VET
    2010 Harley Road Glide
    110 HP 115 TQ
    S&S 106 Inch Big Bore Kit flat top pistons
    S&S 79cc Ported heads 79cc for up to .640 lift
    S&S 635 cams
    S&S LIFTERS - Hydraulic Lifter Limited Travel Spacer
    S&S Adjustable Pushrods
    Compression 11:1
    58mm Throttle Body 5.3 INJECTORS
    Port Matched 58mm Throttle Body To 79CC heads
    BDL New Design Compensator Sprocket for Big Twins - 34T
    Barnett Clutch
    DAYTONA HIGH VOLUME HIGH PRESSURE OIL PUMP HARLEY TWIN CAM
    2 INTO 1 THUNDERHEADER THUNDER HEADER TUNED MUFFLER
    THUNDERMAX TUNER WAVE TUNE

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2016 Tri Glide True V & H Duals, Stage one, and to much bling to list.
    It is in addition to the Arrowhead family. The one in Scottsdale is nice and yea it has all kinds of stuff, Chapel, Tatoo parlor, just too bad the rich guy that owns it(go daddy) wants to own the whole world and not share plus he doesn't make any better deals than any of the other 6 dealers in the valley.
    If it feels good DO IT

It is in addition to the Arrowhead family. The one in Scottsdale is nice and yea it has all kinds of stuff, Chapel, Tatoo parlor, just too bad the rich guy that owns it(go daddy) wants to own the whole world and not share plus he doesn't make any better deals than any of the other 6 dealers in the valley.

Thanks for the clarification. And ditto on Harley of Scottsdale!
    [COLOR=blue]
    [/COLOR]

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    Bruce Rossmeyer did the same thing with HD of Daytona .. Fancy Smancy Place , But the Highest Priced Motorcycles in the State of Florida .. But every Bike Week they sold at least 200 of them ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country