HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Bike
    2016 Tri Glide True V & H Duals, Stage one, and to much bling to list.
    Welcome from the Desert Southwest Tonopah AZ
    If it feels good DO IT

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Welcome from
    South bend in.
    Click here to enlarge
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2017 EG Ultra Ltd CVO
    Welcome from West Coast Canada
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." Robert Frost.
    "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." Albert Einstein.
    "The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." Isaac Asimov.

Bike
    2018 FLHTCU Ultra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Geoff Click here to enlarge
    Thanks! I occasionally visit Houston on biz travel, specifically an area called Sugarland.

Geoff: I had lived in Sugar Land for 35 years - kids are grown and gone so wife & I just bought a nice little retirement place just south of Sugar Land in Rosenberg (more country - Sugar Land had just gotten so big). What do you do that brings you to this part of Texas (not much international commerce in Sugar Land), you don't have to be specific. I work for a huge engineering/construction company that builds anything from petro-chem plants to highways & bridges (we are the Oil & Gas Division here).

Do you get to bring your bike here when you visit? If so, I would be honored to share some road with you and spring for a beverage of your choice - also, as is the habit of most here on this site, if you get tired of hotels when you visit, I always have a room and hot meal ready for any of my brothers on this site!
    Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose!

Bike
    66 FLH,79FXE,,07Ultra
    Welcome from Wisconsin.
    RIP T

Click here to enlarge from Arizona.
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Bike
    2006 Ultra Classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw Click here to enlarge
    Geoff: I had lived in Sugar Land for 35 years - kids are grown and gone so wife & I just bought a nice little retirement place just south of Sugar Land in Rosenberg (more country - Sugar Land had just gotten so big). What do you do that brings you to this part of Texas (not much international commerce in Sugar Land), you don't have to be specific. I work for a huge engineering/construction company that builds anything from petro-chem plants to highways & bridges (we are the Oil & Gas Division here).

Do you get to bring your bike here when you visit? If so, I would be honored to share some road with you and spring for a beverage of your choice - also, as is the habit of most here on this site, if you get tired of hotels when you visit, I always have a room and hot meal ready for any of my brothers on this site!

Thanks for your hospitality!

I bring pain, suffering and challenging marketing plans to a semiconductor company in Sugar Land. Two-wheel travel takes too long, so I fly. The bike stays home on a tender. I visit Munich, Germany occasionally. Sure wish I could take my bike and tour the Alps. It's on my bucket list.

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    I used to work for a semiconductor company here in MA, it was a great place to work at the time and launched me into a new career. Don't really follow that industry anymore so not sure how it's doing, but back in the 90's that was the place to work.
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2015 CVO Ultra Limited
    Welcome Geoff, from E. Washington, S. of Canada, W. of Idaho.
    Always keep 2 feet away from your shadow

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Welcome, we have a wide range of people here. Met many of them over time. Kind of place you can be proud to be a member.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast