HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bike
    2009 FLHTCUI Ultra Classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by smitty901 Click here to enlarge
    Lighter gloves in warm weather also protect your hand grips. Oil from your hands, sun screen, soap all react and damage your grips over time. I like some of the light weight mechanic gloves you see at parts stores.

Bingo!

Fingerless gloves (full gauntlet winter gloves for the 20-30 days when it's freezing), leather vest when jacket stays on the hanger (I always envision I would actually have the where-with-all to slide on my back if necessary) - both normally open , boots, jeans, and helmet (because I have an agreement with the Mrs. and I honor her).
    Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose!

Unhappy

Years ago when riding between Lodi and Jamestown Ca. I stayed well past dark and had to improvise, so in a pinch my socks become my gloves I never made that mistake again...

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse
    I have a couple of lightweight gloves that work pretty well .. But sometimes in FL brutal heat don't always wear them ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2