HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast
    Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Also PB, if the flag doesn't end up moving with you, still let me know when you are through the area. Would like to try and meet up with or without the flag.
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2011 FLHX

Traveling to Maine

Click here to enlarge

I'm flying some sort of flag regardless. I'll keep everyone abreast of my travels.

This was my deployment flag that rides with me everywhere!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Sweet
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Rico,

When are you heading out on your trip?
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Bike
    2011 FLHX
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by UC Wayne Click here to enlarge
    Rico,

When are you heading out on your trip?
    Wayne-

I'm planning to push around 0400 on 29 July with my first over night stop being Buffalo NY.

Bike
    95 FXSTSB,63 FL
    Have a good and safe ride.There is some great riding in Maine and alot of it is inland. RT1 is nice but it is so crowded with flea markets and yard sales and antique shops that it can be wicked slow going.You can't beat the grub on the coast but there is good eating everywhere.

Bike
    2011 FLHX
    The plan is still to push from my home to Buffalo traveling through WV and PA on Saturday. Sunday evening I'll be traveling over to Portland Maine for the night and it would be nice to have dinner at a local watering hole with someone if available. I'll be traveling with the flag if someone wants to sign it and keep it moving. Click here to enlarge

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    PB, I can ride up to Portland on Sunday and meet up with you. I was thinking maybe meet up at Cabelas in Scarborough, it's right off I-95 just south of Portland. Not sure how far that will be from where you are, but was a thought. If not, let me know where would be good for you. I can grab the flag from you unless you are heading somewhere that you might meet up with other members.
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Sure is good to see that awesome looking flag moving again!!
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Bike
    2011 FLHX
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RumRunner Click here to enlarge
    PB, I can ride up to Portland on Sunday and meet up with you. I was thinking maybe meet up at Cabelas in Scarborough, it's right off I-95 just south of Portland. Not sure how far that will be from where you are, but was a thought. If not, let me know where would be good for you. I can grab the flag from you unless you are heading somewhere that you might meet up with other members.
    Well well RumRunner, my hotel is about 7 miles from the Cabelas. So as I get close I'll text or call ya. Can you PM me your cell number?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast