HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Maggie Valey

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    While it looks like Wayne left us hanging, he actually messaged me and we met up at his hotel in Thompson. Next time, let me know, and I have a spare bedroom. Anyways, my lovely girlfriend and I showed them a restaurant with great burgers. I got to meet Wayne's wife, Cathy, who you could tell was a seasoned rider the way she saddled up behind Wayne with one fluid-like Ninja move. It was good to see you again after all these years, brother! Safe travels!

Click here to enlarge20171013_205156 by Fred Snider, on Flickr

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flame Click here to enlarge
    While it looks like Wayne left us hanging, he actually messaged me and we met up at his hotel in Thompson. Next time, let me know, and I have a spare bedroom. Anyways, my lovely girlfriend and I showed them a restaurant with great burgers. I got to meet Wayne's wife, Cathy, who you could tell was a seasoned rider the way she saddled up behind Wayne with one fluid-like Ninja move. It was good to see you again after all these years, brother! Safe travels!

Good Picture of Yall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flame Click here to enlarge

Wasn't intending to leave everyone hangin, but we was ridin!!

Dinner last night was awesome, but the company was even better!! Was really good to see you again!!

We gotta try to get together more often, maybe even got Locke and PB1 to join us.!!
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Bike
    2011 FLHX
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by UC Wayne Click here to enlarge
    Wasn't intending to leave everyone hangin, but we was ridin!!

Dinner last night was awesome, but the company was even better!! Was really good to see you again!!

We gotta try to get together more often, maybe even got Locke and PB1 to join us.!!
    Absolutely and Im glad you guys had a chance to break bread 🥖. Be safe on the remainder of your journey UC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    2009 FLHTCUI Ultra Classic
    Great Pic! Always so nice to see y'alls smiling mugs, hope to do so in person one day!
    Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2