HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4
    Moderator / Sergeant at Arms clutchglass's Avatar

Bike
    2015 FLHX Streetglide Special
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by smitty901 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks, Spent 4 hours riding in 30-40 degrees today . It was a blast. hate to say it out loud but it would kick my 1996 Fb ass.
    Wow! Thatís an incredible testament to those little bikes! If memory serves me (and it usually doesnít)....thatís the 500cc. Heck I was concerned if you would have any potential warranty issues with a sidecar on it! I thought for sure itíd be a dog. Man....I better take another look at those little bikes. I told a friend not to even consider one of those. hhhmmm
    -Clutch-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The enemy has us surrounded again...those poor bastards!" -Gen Creighton Abrams-

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by clutchglass Click here to enlarge
    Wow! Thatís an incredible testament to those little bikes! If memory serves me (and it usually doesnít)....thatís the 500cc. Heck I was concerned if you would have any potential warranty issues with a sidecar on it! I thought for sure itíd be a dog. Man....I better take another look at those little bikes. I told a friend not to even consider one of those. hhhmmm
    -Clutch-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Comes in both 500cc and 750cc Mine is a 750. Yes warranty would be gone. The Street Rod is an improved version on the Street. They get more power out of it and better handling
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Off to visit Payton in the Hospital . She had surgery yesterday to remove and replace a pump that meters medicine she has to have. She will be there at least 5 day. Taking her a picture of her side car so she can see it is all done except paint. She still wants to do the paint .
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    That is an excellent "winter" project!!

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    That side car setup looks awesome...hope Payton is doing OK...
    Click here to enlarge
    It is difficult for depression to catch you if you have a fast motorcycle...

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldskyking Click here to enlarge
    That side car setup looks awesome...hope Payton is doing OK...
    She is in good spirits. Young lady has been through a lot of surgery time in her short 9 years. She will have to stay in the Hospital a week.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    17 degrees this morning some snow.

Click here to enlarge100_2302 by bob smith, on Flickr
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse
    Looking Good There Top , that's where a side car rocks when it's cold and snow ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Looking Good There Top , that's where a side car rocks when it's cold and snow ..
    Had to do some playing. Sliding it a round in the snow just to see how it handles and improve skills. Sounds like a good excuse. Payton wants to Ride soon as Doctor says it is ok.
    This install on the Street has worked out far better than I had dreamed .

Click here to enlarge100_2301 by bob smith, on Flickr
    Dianne Feinstein:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4