HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tom Click here to enlarge
    Well done
    Do the new sidecars have brakes on there tire ?
    Older ones have Drum brakes like any bike rim. Newer have disk. You can update most if you are willing to spend cash. Brake on the sidecar is not really necessary on lighter small rigs.
    You may ware the bikes brakes a little faster but they stop just fine.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Took the Street out today after installing the new lower rear bracket. It preformed well . The bracket tightened it up more.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Grandson and I wired up all the lights today everything works as it should. Had to give up on LED's. The Sidecar sockets just do not have the reflectors needed for LED's to work well. Save that change for another day. We have put the improved lower rear bracket to a good testing. Beat on it hard. It passes the test. This is a top view of how it is now. Cleaner appearance, even more stable and stronger. Now with all the lights wired up Grandson and I have a good reason to go for a test ride. He has no school this week, we could go for a really long one.
    Attached Images
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    Weather has been cool but we have been riding. The 750 Street with sidecar is a blast. Payton and I have been doing all of her running a round on it. I like riding even alone.
    Dianne Feinstein:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7