HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar

Winter Side car project

Here we go again. Goal for this winter is install a sidecar on Harley 750 Street.
    It has begun . The bike and side car are in the bike room. Next week I will start laying it out and figuring out the mounts.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Your kind a like me I’m always doing something you’re s is a fair amount more constructive than mine ,,but you know if you keep moving and you keep innovating I guess it keeps us a little bit on the young side.
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Tom it was fun today. Payton in her wheel chair ,grandson Kale he is also 9 years old. getting 3 bikes put up and taking sidecar off the FB. We got it all done and still slipped a ride in.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2008 105th Anny Ultra
    Are you installing the sidecar from the fatboy onto the street or did you get another sidecar?
    Click here to enlarge I blame soos Click here to enlarge

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dawg Click here to enlarge
    Are you installing the sidecar from the fatboy onto the street or did you get another sidecar?
    Yes moving it from FB to the Street. I want to go over the FB real good to ensure it another 21 years of life. So Payton will not be with her ride We are switching it over. When I am done with the FB if it needs anything it will then go back on the FB.
    Today was the first time in 2 years I rode the FB with out a sidecar on it. The first year it had the side car I took it off a couple times and rode it. It was fun. The sidecar is off the FB now.
    I need a little time to get thing organized before laying out the lines and starting to figure out new mounts.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    This should get Interesting .. Look Forward to it ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Bike
    2014 LIMITED true duals,stage on e,custom striping, and more..
    Hey Top beings we are on the subject of sidecars last week I pm'd you about a bike and sidecar my Son in Law wants me to help him sell. I haven't had a chance to get over there and clean them up(they have been stored in a garage for 2 years) but these picturesare from the last time I was over at their house. I am going to go over and clean everything up and take some better pictures. I just wanted you to see it.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    If it feels good DO IT

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by santajim Click here to enlarge
    Hey Top beings we are on the subject of sidecars last week I pm'd you about a bike and sidecar my Son in Law wants me to help him sell. I haven't had a chance to get over there and clean them up(they have been stored in a garage for 2 years) but these picturesare from the last time I was over at their house. I am going to go over and clean everything up and take some better pictures. I just wanted you to see it.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    I sent you a response. You have a nice aftermarket setup. To the right buyer they are worth more together than apart. If selling is your goal the right buyer is out there.
    That appears to be a Formula II Sidecar Motorvation engineering http://www.motorvation.com/mepg5.htm
    Last edited by smitty901; 11-25-2017 at 09:55 AM.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    2008 105th Anny Ultra
    Santa, that is a sweet looking setup. My two chihuahuas would love something like that! Click here to enlargeWhat year is the bike?
    Click here to enlarge I blame soos Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2014 LIMITED true duals,stage on e,custom striping, and more..
    Top thanks for the info
    Dawg I think the bike is a 2006 EG but will know ,ore the next time I go over there, Whoever had the bike and sidecar also had an Aluma trailer that I got but they put all kinds of chrome and dress up, the setup has been sitting for 2 years so they have to get a Battery so I can ride the bike and check it out but I rode with my son in laws dad one time and remember it ran nice. His father passed away 2 years ago and my son in law is just now ready to sell the stuff.
    If it feels good DO IT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast