HarleyTalking

Fuel hose for FLHTC -00 Carbed

Hi! Just like Flame, my petcock has been leaking and now the fuel hose is all mushy so looking for a replacement. I'd prefer the preformed stock HD if anyone happen to have one on their shelf. Searched ebay without luck.
    If I can't find one, I guess I could go with any fuel hose but a bit worried about its path by the cylinders ... Don want to burn it... Click here to enlarge
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Whether I have the Evo or shovel head I would make this device sometimes I attached it to the lower bolt that goes through the cases between the juges ,,or I would hang it from the bottom bolt that mounts the carburetor to the manifold and would keep it centered between the cylinders. This works fine of course if you have a carbureted engine PS I will look for one of the preformed style ,,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tom Click here to enlarge
    Whether I have the Evo or shovel head I would make this device sometimes I attached it to the lower bolt that goes through the cases between the juges ,,or I would hang it from the bottom bolt that mounts the carburetor to the manifold and would keep it centered between the cylinders. This works fine of course if you have a carbureted engine PS I will look for one of the preformed style ,,
    That's pretty neat. I didn't know they were preformed. I thought they were regular gas hoses that became that form over time.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tom Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Tom!! As always... the best! Letís see what we can find. Otherwise, your solution seems like a good one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flame Click here to enlarge
    That's pretty neat. I didn't know they were preformed. I thought they were regular gas hoses that became that form over time.
    Yes... they are... but Tomís solution seems like a good one! Not easy to find stock parts for old ladies...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"