HarleyTalking

Thread: Petcock

Petcock

Just replaced my longtime leaking stock petcock. Guess leaking from old age... Drag Spec simple on off ... plugged the vacuum line ... 15 min work and good to go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Like a pro
    I always feel amazed and relieved when I work with gasoline don’t accidentally set something on fire
    LOL
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Haha!! Had a fire already, though not this time!! Busted Throttle cable shorted the main feed in the front... Lucky I was with The bike when it happened!!!

"Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Once your vacuum Line is gone just don't forget to shut it off .. Put a Pingle Petcock on my 2001 Sportster, but was almost religious about making sure I shut it off .. Became a Habit that I shutoff fuel before ignition ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Once your vacuum Line is gone just don't forget to shut it off .. Put a Pingle Petcock on my 2001 Sportster, but was almost religious about making sure I shut it off .. Became a Habit that I shutoff fuel before ignition ..
    Yes Jay... vacuum line plugged! Runs all good!! New oil today and she’s now well fit for our high, dry season!! Click here to enlarge

"Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    My buddy helped me work on Bruiser. He cut the gas on before the hose was connected. Then after we determined it needed a battery, I didn't discover he had left the gas on until the new battery had come in. I had to change the oil and refill the tank. All because he had only ever owned one bike, and it was fuel injected.