HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Always was annoyed by the top end rattle in my 09 Ultra...... Seems like HD should have figured out this simple solution at the production stage when the cost was probably closer to a dollar rather than 3 hrs of labor to fix something that should have been fixed in the first place.
    Click here to enlarge ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!

09 Ultra - Black Pearl - PCV - SEAC - RUSH 4" Big Louie's (Sold)

American Dogs - Vivid Black & Mellow Yellow (GBNF)
    PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER!

JOIN A.B.A.T.E. - "THE RIGHTS YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!"

Don't have excessive top end noise with 73,000 on this engine. Bike has over 113,000 miles. ESP shut me off 5 months early, once they paid out the MSRP on the bike.
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Bike
    09 ultra black
    I’ve got 63,000 of my bike which is in 09 FLH I don’t do too much long stuff anymore still enjoy riding ,,it’s not really noisy but maybe I’m just used to it it will definitely get on down the road if I twist the wick . Haven’t had too many things wrong with mine except for that cam wearing out which was covered under ESP warranty they went in and changed quite a few things I think mainly just to make sure everything lasted. They knew at the local dealership which I have dealt with for 40 years that I have no qualms about expressing myself to the motor company good and bad.
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2