HarleyTalking
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Hannigan informed me today that August 31 is the No later than date to finish building the Sidecar.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Then both of your bikes will have a sidecar ?
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tom Click here to enlarge
    Then both of your bikes will have a sidecar ?
    For awhile. No hurry to get rid of the one on the Street. The FB will not have one and the one on the RGU will be a quick disconnect.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    It has been about 2,500 miles now. The install of the Trike front end on the RGU all went well. Of course it was done for a reason . The Sidecar install coming up. The question always was how would the bike be without a sidecar and the Mod.
    HD freewheeler tree, Tri Glide forks and streeing damper.
    Yaffe Stealth Fairing Support Bar for front RG faring.

The Tree added 6 degrees of rake, the tubes were 2 inches longer and in all it added 4 inches to wheel base.
    2,500 miles of playing around with it. The bike handles well. So the nay sayers once again full of nonsense.
    The bike appears to sit higher ,however the stance is slightly lower so you do have a reduced inseam height. It feels good. The front end it a bit stiffer so some what firmer ride. The increased wheel base does take a little more room to turn around. Long sweeping fast curves are fun it handles great. Short stop to stop turns in parking lot are not an issue. The steering dampener is unnoticeable. At this point I have found no down side to the work when it comes to handling.
    The Stealth bard was installed to remove faring bracket that ran to the engine guards. A necessary cost that worked as intended easy install. Plus side it cleaned up the front end appearance a bit.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/288Ujqo]Click here to enlarge
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    2018 FLHTCU Ultra
    as always good, honest, and interesting reivew
    Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose!

Bike
    After talking with the painter . Gave him the go ahead on paint some of the Quartz black in the sidecar and matching pin strips. It is only money I guess.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    The first 2500 miles that were put on the RGU after the front end work was a few miles here and there. Not really a full day of riding at one time. Yesterday meeting up with AZ rider started just before sun rise. I wanted to check a place we planned to ride to and make sure it was not closed due to flooding, on the way to meet up. By the time the day was over I arrived back home just as the sun was going down.l A good day of riding on mixed roads roads and speeds. 300 miles for the day, not a lot of miles but a good chance to to get some insight to the setup.
    Clearly the stiffer springs in the trike tubes effect the ride some. It may sound strange but the front end does effect rear shock adjust meant. I will be playing around with the settings . But not a big issue for me in the end it is working well.
    14 days and counting the hack should be finished.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    Try this again new , new forum not all working right.
    I have a final number to issue check . I am sitting here at 0430 considering a ride down to Murray KY and delivering it. 550 miles one way easy ride. Kind of silly I know but part of me just wants to do it. With other things I need to do ,leaving Sunday see the hack and pay the bill Monday and head home would fit in.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Have a great trip Sir 👍🏼
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Made up my mind. Had new rear tire and brake pads done this morning. Making the ride.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast