HarleyTalking
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Taking photos? Have a safe trip...
    Click here to enlarge
    It is difficult for depression to catch you if you have a fast motorcycle...

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Will post pictures soon. The visit at Hannigan was outstanding. All questions covered , tour of the shop. Saw some cool projects like a 150 MPH sidecar set for the street.
    They agreed the HD trike front end was a good way to go.
    Next stopped Crossville TN.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    This is the Model we are going with. Had wife in and out of a few for over an hour. Details worked out . As I said Hanningan is outstanding .
    This is the Twin Classic . For some reason in pictures the back in looks twice as big.
    Crossville TN to night Heading East tomorrow
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Looks Kool
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    The trip is over, now back to the sidecar project . June 9th the trike front end goes on. Wife and I talked a bit about it and we may leave the sidecar on the RGU all the time . I will then come up with another idea for twp wheels only.
    But one thing at a time easier that way.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    HD shop is a bit ahead of things so I get in for the front end swap 3 days early. Dropping it off tonight.
    As is I know the WB is 64 inches Rake is 26 and trail is 6.7.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    Minor issue came up with the front end install. The RGU Tac and speedo housing is not mounting correctly so it appears they may need to use some parts off a freewhheeler. All that really means is it is not done yet.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    We ended up using a Free Wheeler trike Tree slightly different shape. they had to trim a bit off the back side if the Speedo/tack cover to clear the inter faring . Looks good so far from what I could tell not much difference in the way it sits with the longer tubes on it. We shall see soon. This is why I wanted to do the font end first, iron out any fit issue before we mess with the sidecar.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    This is why I wanted the front end done ahead of time. Issues came up and it gave us time to over come them. talked with shop they were swapped so it was no big deal if mine sit a day or so. The panel the covers ignition switch was not lining up so that needs some custom work. Bike looks different with the trike front end but hard to really get a feel for the looks with the front fender still off. Front stabilizer was being installed near closing time yesterday.
    Issue that came up were not serious ones. They were a result of the RG faring fit .
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    Yesterday it became clear the Stabilizer would contact the faring supports that run from engine guard to faring . Made the call to get rid of the supports . All they really do is keep faring from flexing. There is a work around, a couple really . Going with this one from Paul Yaffe it goes inside so you can not see it. Delayed again have to wait for it to get here. The bike looks good with the Free wheeler tree and Tri glide tubes. You can tell it is raked but not over powering.
    So I took off on the Street 750 and road some today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dianne Feinstein:

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast