HarleyTalking
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tom Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like it will work big positive to your benefit
    Problem with going to just a raked tree is the front end would be a little lower. OK with car on but not as good as it could be. The trike tubes will bring it back level.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    On my 75 police bike it had those type of trees that you pull out I never had a sidecar on it but sometimes I would undo the bolts and pull out the bottom other times I put it back in. I didn’t ride it well it was not a fast bike let’s put it that way so I didn’t notice much difference if I remember.
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Tom, this will be a long term thing. Plan is to get the bike ready. get to Murry look at what we think is the right car. Have it painted there, everything that can be installed on it done and shipped to Mischler's HD. Then when winter rolls in Take the bike in and let them go at it.
    Sometimes we forget just how common place Sidecar once were.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by santajim Click here to enlarge
    Top I am still working on that one I pmd you about a while back it runs great but needs the car adjusted to the bike better because it is hard steering but I contacted Motorvation (great people) got the install manual but haven't had a chance to get the adjustment done. I rode this and it's a kick. I didn't think I would like it but actually it was fun and my wife liked being in out of the cold. I may buy it myself. by the way thanks for the help.
    This link may also come in handy for you on your mission
    http://simplysidecars.co.uk/fittingguide.html
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    With the addition of a Sidecar that blows my warranty pretty much away. I am not really concerned about that , but had considered that more with this bike than others. That now is a burden I am free of.
    I will not put louder exhaust on, done with that at this point in my life. I really enjoy the quiet low tone now. Maybe a Screaming Eagle Heavy breather, lose the CAT are now in the picture.
    May sound strange but with a heavy breather when you roll on hard it reminds me of my old Chevy with the air cleaner cover flipped over to let more air in. Strange how a sound can bring back a memory.
    Dianne Feinstein:

l like the sound of my heavy breather when l get on it. Definitely can hear it taking in air. You've got enough miles to feel comfortable losing the warranty. But wouldn't it only void the power train warranty?
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Azrider Click here to enlarge
    l like the sound of my heavy breather when l get on it. Definitely can hear it taking in air. You've got enough miles to feel comfortable losing the warranty. But wouldn't it only void the power train warranty?
    It would be a madder that the dealer would have to argue for you. betting unless was not sidecar related they would take care of me.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    OF course not on a RGU but this is the side car We are most likely going with.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    Specs on the Classic twin. A 2017 RGU has 4.7 CU feet of storage on the bike The Hack has 7 CU feet in the trunk.

Width
    46"
    Height
    44"
    Length
    78"
    Weight
    230 lbs
    Hip Room
    30"
    Leg Room
    59"
    Shoulder Room
    34"
    Sidecar Track
    58" - 62"
    Ground Clearance
    6"
    Trunk Capacity
    7 cu ft
    Load Capacity
    300 lbs
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    2000 roadking police & 80 flt
    looks nice . added help getting in an out , with dat door on the hack
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast