HarleyTalking
    Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra

Exclamation Kidde Smoke Alarm Recall

Kidde has announced a recall of 452,000 smoke alarms after finding that they may not go off when there is a fire. A yellow cap was left on during manufacturing and can cover one of the two sensors, making it harder for the alarm to detect smoke.

The recall involves Kidde dual sensor smoke alarms that were sold between September 2016 and January 2018 at The Home Depot, Walmart, Amazon, and more. The Consumer Product Safety Commission has received one report of a yellow protective cap being present, but no incidents or injuries have been reported to date.

Click Here For The Full Article>>
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    09 ultra black
    That’s not good The only thing the product is supposed to do and I can’t do it
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    It looks like they have 2 sensors and only 1 is covered. I'm assuming they each do a different type of detection, so hopefully they would still work but just not be as effective. Probably whey they say to keep it installed until you get a new one because one sensor is better than none. I have heard that some people have the listed detector, but the sensor was not covered, so it does not seem to be affecting every one of those models.
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge