Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Walleye Click here to enlarge
    Jealous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ^ This
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

While youíre near Yellowstone Park /Cooke City /Bear Tooth pass, make sure you do not miss the opportunity to ride the CHIEF JOSEPH SCENIC BYWAY. This is a short ride just outside the east entrance of Yellowstone park near cook city and the road to Bear Tooth Pass, the road is just as beautiful in each direction - itís like two different roads each way and is one of my favorite roads to ride. Since youíre right there, you will not want to miss it. Very beautiful and easy riding road.

https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/w...scenic-highway

You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Walleye Click here to enlarge
    While you’re near Yellowstone Park /Cooke City /Bear Tooth pass, make sure you do not miss the opportunity to ride the CHIEF JOSEPH SCENIC BYWAY. This is a short ride just outside the east entrance of Yellowstone park near cook city and the road to Bear Tooth Pass, the road is just as beautiful in each direction - it’s like two different roads each way and is one of my favorite roads to ride. Since you’re right there, you will not want to miss it. Very beautiful and easy riding road.

https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/w...scenic-highway

Adding it to my "to do" list!!
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Summer Vacation Ride

You will be glad you did Wayne, It is absolutely beautiful. Ride it both directions, itís almost like two different rides.

You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

The first stage of our trip has begun. Betsy is off on her trip to Seattle!! She'll have about 3 1/2 weeks of lounging around in the back of various trucks and warehouses until she arrives and we pick her up on the 8th of Aug., then she'll go to work while we enjoy our ride for the next 5 weeks!

leaving.jpg
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2018 FLHTCU Ultra
    smiling (at the thought of more to come)
    Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose!

Bike
    2016 FLHXS, 07 FXST
    Wayne, I'm looking forward to meeting you and Cathy again, and being able to ride along with you for a while.

Looking forward to it also!!
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

Bike
    2004 Heritage, 2012 Ultra Limited
    Looks like a great trip Wayne, looking forward to the pics!

Finally got a minute to post some. As you all already know, we met up with Sixpack (Dave) and his girlfriend Pam just as we crossed into Canada.Click here to enlarge

Sent from my Venue7 3740 using Tapatalk
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast