HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Have a fantastic time ...
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    Epic ride, my friend!

Bike
    2016 FLHXS, 07 FXST
    Wayne, I would love to ride with you for a part of your journey. From the Border up to Whistler, then have a beer. I'm sure Kaviti (Steve) might wanna join as well.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sixpak Click here to enlarge
    Wayne, I would love to ride with you for a part of your journey. From the Border up to Whistler, then have a beer. I'm sure Kaviti (Steve) might wanna join as well.
    That would be totally awesome!! Lets make that a plan!!
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Bike
    2016 FLHXS, 07 FXST
    Yep it will be awesome. Maybe you could get the flag to bring along. I would love to put my name on it

Wayne..... got your PM but thought I'd respond here. I have conference on the 8th and 9th downtown Seattle that I have to attend....but I'm available for lunch either day and would love to meet & greet and take you and Cathy out. My office is at Union Station right downtown Seattle right across the street from Safeco and Quest Field... (Mariners and Seahawks)
    Click here to enlarge ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!

09 Ultra - Black Pearl - PCV - SEAC - RUSH 4" Big Louie's (Sold)

American Dogs - Vivid Black & Mellow Yellow (GBNF)
    PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER!

JOIN A.B.A.T.E. - "THE RIGHTS YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!"

Bike
    2018 FLHTCU Ultra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Clint Click here to enlarge
    Wayne..... got your PM but thought I'd respond here. I have conference on the 8th and 9th downtown Seattle that I have to attend....but I'm available for lunch either day and would love to meet & greet and take you and Cathy out. My office is at Union Station right downtown Seattle right across the street from Safeco and Quest Field... (Mariners and Seahawks)

Lucky Dog! Makes me crave a bowl of chowder from Ivars!
    Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Clint Click here to enlarge

Hunter,

We get into SEATAC at 12:40 then have to get our bag, get to and check in to the hotel (right across the street from Lawless HD) then go get Betsy. I figure it'll be at least 3:00 or 3:30 by that time.
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

OK..... so I've got to be in Seattle on the 8th and 9th anyway for my conference and so I'm gonna just stay somewhere near town on the night of the 8th anyway. Not gonna miss a chance to meet a brother I've known for almost 9 years and never met. PM me the name of the place you and Cath are staying and I'll grab a room there for the night of the 8th. My day 1 conf in Seattle lets out by about 5 and I can be in Renton by 6 or sooner and we'll go out to dinner...
    Click here to enlarge ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!

09 Ultra - Black Pearl - PCV - SEAC - RUSH 4" Big Louie's (Sold)

American Dogs - Vivid Black & Mellow Yellow (GBNF)
    PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER!

JOIN A.B.A.T.E. - "THE RIGHTS YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!"

Jealous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast