HarleyTalking
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bike
    09 ultra black
    I’m sure you are looking to have this done with new parts when my motor and 50,000 I noticed a metal discoloration on the cam lobe which started the whole warranty process. They were well they went in and changed quite a few things .so I may or may not need it changed you are welcome to any of these parts. Of course new would be best ,
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    Right now, I'm looking at this https://www.shoputahharley.com/produ...SABEgLkifD_BwE
    I can't find a better price. The oil pump and cam plate costs that much with anyone else, and this one has the chains and shoes. So I'll replace with the exact thing I have.

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Just an option to consider , not cheap for sure but rather than the SE Upgrade which mine was an updated version that included the Fueling Higher Output Oil Pump go with this S&S TC3 which Includes Their Forged Cam Plate and Oil Pump ( Link Below ) I was going to go this route until got a great deal on the Updated SE for about 1/2 this price, but still wonder now and then if shouldn't have went this way anyhow .. I do have a set of Koyo Inner Cam Bearings (B148) that are yours if want them , no charge .. I realize is easy to spend someone else's money but just pointing out options .. The Bearings are Critical and makes me wonder if they were done looking at your photos ..

http://www.powersportparts.net/i-259...hoCNRsQAvD_BwE
    I really like the S&S design description....DAmmit

Bike
    2004 GeezerGlide Classic
    Put gear driven cams Andrews 21 G in the 04 GeezerGlide about a year after I got it and never looked back...

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marc 55 Click here to enlarge
    Put gear driven cams Andrews 21 G in the 04 GeezerGlide about a year after I got it and never looked back...
    Man, I wish I could afford the gear drive. But with having to buy the cams as well as the cam plate, gear drive, and oil pump, $$$$ out of my reach when I'm struggling to come up with side work to finance the repair AND my upcoming wedding. I think the S&S will be a good compromise.

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    Well, after a very long time of throwing extra cash in a coffee can, I ordered the S&S oil pump and cam plate. I then ordered the S&S cam tensioner shoes. Now, I wait.........

Bike
    2000 roadking police & 80 flt
    doing a cam change too , or just leaving stock
    Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fisherman124 Click here to enlarge

Once again spending money for someone else but would find a way to Add Cams ( Lot of choices for not that much ) and S&S Adjustable Push Rods as well ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fisherman124 Click here to enlarge
    It's already got Screaming Eagle cams.

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Once again spending money for someone else but would find a way to Add Cams ( Lot of choices for not that much ) and S&S Adjustable Push Rods as well ..
    Already have the adjustable pushrods too. Remember, my bike had the SE cam plate upgrade before I got it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast