HarleyTalking
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunnies

Sunnies

Hey folks! Been a while again, but all good over here! Just wanted to hear what sunnies you think are the best? I always seem to scratch mine right in the middle, just at the spot where it definitely needs to be scratch free. So, are there any really scratch resistant brands you would recommend? Cheers and thanks!! /Doc
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Bike
    2000 roadking police & 80 flt
    cheap ones lol , the way I go thru them
    Click here to enlarge

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Good to hear from you Doc. I have been using a pair of Maui Jim's for a few years now and they have been good. I use them for everything, not just riding. I think if I was going to get a new pair just for riding, I would be looking at some that block more of the wind though.
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RumRunner Click here to enlarge
    Good to hear from you Doc. I have been using a pair of Maui Jim's for a few years now and they have been good. I use them for everything, not just riding. I think if I was going to get a new pair just for riding, I would be looking at some that block more of the wind though.
    Good to hear from you too RumRunner!! Yes, the wind can be a problem especially if it is filled with bugs lol!! I am currently using a pair of Harley sunnies, but they scratch very easy! Dont seem to be of a very good Q... Nerver had Maui Jim's! Will look into them! Thanks!
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Had good luck with Foster-Grants .. Hold up well against Scratches and Polarized as well to keep the glare out of your eyes .. Reasonably priced over this way anyhow around $25.00 ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Bike
    09 ultra black
    I wear glasses 🤓 if I donít I no see. 🦇
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tom Click here to enlarge
    I wear glasses �� if I donít I no see. ��

Used to Wear until Cataract Surgery, if had paid for the Big Bucks One not covered by Insurance would need none near or far, but by getting what was covered by Medicare/Insurance, only need Cheaters Now.. ( Reading Fine Print )
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Had good luck with Foster-Grants .. Hold up well against Scratches and Polarized as well to keep the glare out of your eyes .. Reasonably priced over this way anyhow around $25.00 ..
    Looks nice! And shatter resistant ... Click here to enlarge I'll see if I can find any distributor around here. Ebay quotes me 2 times the cost of the glasses in shipping ... lol!
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast