HarleyTalking

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1

Cool First Problem at at 16,500 Miles

Had to replace my Clutch Safety Switch, which prevents you from starting in Gear .. Simply Put would only start in Neutral .. Was a $40.00 Fix and 30 Mins Work .. Might have been Warranty Covered but just decided to do it myself rather than go all the way to Ocala and back for something this simple .. Will save Warranty for the big Stuff if ever needed ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Well done ....
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tom Click here to enlarge
    Well done ....
    Was easy enough, worst part was making sure the little c clip holding the Clutch Cable didn't go flying across the garage , had that happen before and they just seem to disappear .. Click here to enlarge

Bike
    09 ultra black
    The other day I was lubricating the cables on the fat boy and Shernoff somehow I lost that little shoe that puts tension on the drum it’s like a rudimentary cruise control or use it just for getting the idol up at start up, when I warm it up with I put it back together and somehow that little booger took off ,,,had to get another one.
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

First Problem at at 16,500 Miles

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Was easy enough, worst part was making sure the little c clip holding the Clutch Cable didn't go flying across the garage , had that happen before and they just seem to disappear .. Click here to enlarge
    Never seems to fail, things go missing or we take the chance by doing we know we shouldn’t do and watch it go flying or dropping into the unknown! Been there and done it, then just sit there thinking to myself... •#^!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Masking tape on it when removing it..
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by smitty901 Click here to enlarge
    Masking tape on it when removing it..
    Good One Top, and never thought of it .. Will use that idea now .. Have to Lube the clutch cable ends every 5,000 Miles ..