HarleyTalking
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Sorry to hear this .. Hope can give better news when my trip comes up next month ..
    Indiana was the worst .And most of them in construction zones.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Today was a great ride. We decided to make a trip to the south end of the Dragon for lunch. It was a great ride down and back with the sidecar. We pushed it hard and it did great.
    Then on the new section of the Foot hills parkway and the missing link bridge. It is amazing. To truly enjoy the view you must stop at the look out areas . No way to pick any one picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Nice scenery - thanks for sharing
    Click here to enlarge
    It is difficult for depression to catch you if you have a fast motorcycle...

Bike
    The sidecar on the Dragon .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Kool
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by smitty901 Click here to enlarge
    Indiana was the worst .And most of them in construction zones.

When they were widening the Lanes on I-75 in Atlanta for the upcoming Olympics , I went through there one time and didn't return until they were done.. Counted 11 wrecks just in the Atlanta City Limits .. Just glad was not a hot day or would have been lots of disabled engines as well with the back ups caused from the wrecks ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Bike
    09 ultra black
    I have heard about Atlanta a friend of mine’s wife live down there for a while it sounded crazy

Bike
    Home safe. Bike is unpacked. It was a great trip. Last year was cool and rain everyday. This year hot and only a few drops of rain once. The sidecar preformed great. 3,000 miles the car tire on the rear still looks new. Fewer miles this year, because of the roads we wanted to ride , slower speeds tighter turns. If you get a chance ride the new Foot Hills parkway route . The Missing link bridge is an amazing view and the section is a great ride. To really enjoy it stop at the view points and take it all in. Like most roads it should be ridden in both direction. During the week we had almost no traffic on it. Surprised me wife rode in the sidecar 90% of the time. She started out in because it was cool and she was tired. Found out she really liked it.
    Rides will be shorter this year. While Oldest son is in Afghanistan , I will be providing primary child care for Payton. Her and I do have one ride of 1060 miles round trip we are trying to plan. It may end up just her and I . She will see the ARK this year.
    Always good to be home. We like our farm and family. Having a chance to ride that area is a blessing.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Sounds wonderful
    Rainy here though
    Able to have a home true Blessing
    And help family Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12