HarleyTalking

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar

TN 50 year bridge to open

A 50 year wait for this bridge. For those that do not know the area it is on Foot hills Parkway between Wears Valley and Walland TN. Walland may not show up on some maps. It is not far from Gatllinburg . For the ride it will be a must see. I will be there in May God willing. Had I known of the opening I would be headed down there now, Already made planes with Grandchildren this weekend. Tempted to try it next week but unlikely.

https://www.wate.com/news/local-news...way/1579362616
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2004 GeezerGlide Classic
    Guess we will have to make another trip...Been a good 5 years or so since we were down there...BRP has always been a favorite...

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marc 55 Click here to enlarge
    Guess we will have to make another trip...Been a good 5 years or so since we were down there...BRP has always been a favorite...
    I hope someday they finish the Foot Hills Parkway as it was planned . getting this bridge open will be a big Plus.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Our annual ride to TN is coming up end of May. Reservation where we are going have been made for almost a year. Made the en-route reservations last night. Few things are clear. We will not stay in bad Lodging period.
    Prices are up across the board we were looking at 3 different routes.
    In the reviews at nice motels we are seeing more and more comments about the room stinking of POT. And that is in Non smoking rooms or places that ban smoking.
    A fair number of what would be considered quality lodging have really drop in their ratings. Places we have stayed in the past have gone from outstanding to ghetto ratings.
    More than a month out found desirable places already booked or booked to a point they really raised the rates for what few were left.
    Going on a road trip book early shop smart. We all know every now and then a place can get a bad review but when you do the research and find a track record best to avoid it.
    Wife and I both are ready to go now , but we have to wait a bit. This will be the first long trip with the sidecar, it should be interesting.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    2008 105th Anny Ultra
    Good luck, ride safe, take pics and share with us less fortunate to be able to take a like trip.
    Click here to enlarge I blame soos Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Will be at Cherokee in Late June will have to check this out ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Will be at Cherokee in Late June will have to check this out ..
    I am sure it will be worth it. The bridge is on the Foothills parkway between Townsend and Wear Valley.
    Dianne Feinstein: