HarleyTalking

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar

TN 50 year bridge to open

A 50 year wait for this bridge. For those that do not know the area it is on Foot hills Parkway between Wears Valley and Walland TN. Walland may not show up on some maps. It is not far from Gatllinburg . For the ride it will be a must see. I will be there in May God willing. Had I known of the opening I would be headed down there now, Already made planes with Grandchildren this weekend. Tempted to try it next week but unlikely.

https://www.wate.com/news/local-news...way/1579362616
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2004 GeezerGlide Classic
    Guess we will have to make another trip...Been a good 5 years or so since we were down there...BRP has always been a favorite...

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marc 55 Click here to enlarge
    Guess we will have to make another trip...Been a good 5 years or so since we were down there...BRP has always been a favorite...
    I hope someday they finish the Foot Hills Parkway as it was planned . getting this bridge open will be a big Plus.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."