HarleyTalking
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Haywire Click here to enlarge
    Nice Jay... ya treat her good...... and I am sure she will treat you well for many more miles

That's the Plan Mark .. Finances are limited now so taking care of what I got .. Unless hit the Lotto don't think will be any more New Rides in my future .. Only way if the Indian turned into a Money Pit, it still has a decent trade/market value would just get another older HD ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Bike
    2014 Road King
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    That's the Plan Mark .. Finances are limited now so taking care of what I got .. Unless hit the Lotto don't think will be any more New Rides in my future .. Only way if the Indian turned into a Money Pit, it still has a decent trade/market value would just get another older HD ..
    I hear you. Since I retired I am finding out what living on limited finances is all about. The old 2014 RK may have to be the last one so she will get well taken care of. Like you I am .....Waiting on the lottery Click here to enlarge
    Haywire/Mark

Click here to enlarge
    CMC

If your not living on the edge, your just taking up space !!!

Bike

Cool

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Haywire Click here to enlarge
    Nice Jay... ya treat her good...... and I am sure she will treat you well for many more miles
    Definitely Hoping So Mark , but one reason I call this Bike Columbo , seems like there's always just one more thing .. Once in a Blue Moon am getting a slight Miss that definitely is Ignition and not the Carb .. Near Positive that is not the Coil or Spark Plug Wires so thinking the Original Ignition Module may be slightly acting up so looking into a Dynatek TC88-3 Good Quality Made in USA, which replaces the stock ignition with the ability to advance the slope a bit , best part about it can get it for less than the the Stock Ignition Module which may have sat on a shelf for 15 years .. More to Come ..

Columbo.jpg

Bike
    09 ultra black
    I got a dyna 2000 .. to up grade mine 100 bucks .. after I worked over my carb and free flowing muffs bike felt sluggish the dyna 2000 ,, woke it up I have it up At fastest ign rise..
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Good to see it being cared for. On a bike like that Factory parts when ever you can. I have kept my 1996 that way and plan to until I am gone.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by smitty901 Click here to enlarge
    Good to see it being cared for. On a bike like that Factory parts when ever you can. I have kept my 1996 that way and plan to until I am gone.
    Certainly nothing wrong with that option Top .. But don't like being gouged because my OEM Ignition Module is in Short Supply (Discontinued in 2006) and they are charging 2 1/2 times what it cost when New .. I can get the Dynatek 2000-3 US Made and still in Production, All Plug & Play Fits the Same Spot as the Original for $70.00 Less compared to a Module dated 8/3/2003 .. Simply Put the Stock Ignition Best Price I found New was $241.00 + Shipping ( Original cost was around $100) .. The Dynatek is $175 Shipped to my Door Free with 1 Year Warranty and Full Support on Set Up if Needed .. Like it being Adjustable as well being it's a Stage 2 might be able to advance it slightly and get a bit better Mid Range Torque and A/F Ratio throughout it's Range ..

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Certainly nothing wrong with that option Top .. But don't like being gouged because my OEM Ignition Module is in Short Supply (Discontinued in 2006) and they are charging 2 1/2 times what it cost when New .. I can get the Dynatek 2000-3 US Made and still in Production, All Plug & Play Fits the Same Spot as the Original for $70.00 Less compared to a Module dated 8/3/2003 .. Simply Put the Stock Ignition Best Price I found New was $241.00 + Shipping ( Original cost was around $100) .. The Dynatek is $175 Shipped to my Door Free with 1 Year Warranty and Full Support on Set Up if Needed .. Like it being Adjustable as well being it's a Stage 2 might be able to advance it slightly and get a bit better Mid Range Torque and A/F Ratio throughout it's Range ..
    Sometimes you have few options to work with. Much as I don't really want another bike here , good chance I have another project or two in me.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by smitty901 Click here to enlarge
    Sometimes you have few options to work with. Much as I don't really want another bike here , good chance I have another project or two in me.
    Am sure you have at least another project or two , maybe 3 .. Click here to enlarge

Bike
    09 ultra black
    If and I say if I could find a Panhead project or shovel head project really cheap I might do some long-term project.
    right now I seem to be working on other peoples projects but that’s OK keep my hands in my mind busy. I think the only thing left before spring I need to do to be 98 fatboy I want to remove the wheels and check the bearings clean and repack the few times I was able to ride this cold weather the little things that I did sure make it run smoothly ..
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tom Click here to enlarge
    If and I say if I could find a Panhead project or shovel head project really cheap I might do some long-term project.
    right now I seem to be working on other peoples projects but that’s OK keep my hands in my mind busy. I think the only thing left before spring I need to do to be 98 fatboy I want to remove the wheels and check the bearings clean and repack the few times I was able to ride this cold weather the little things that I did sure make it run smoothly ..

That was one thing I liked about the pre 2000 Rides when packed your own Bearings, knew they were in good shape and your wheels were fine .. Taking a chance with these knock off Sealed China Bearings ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast