HarleyTalking

Thread: Some history V

Bike
    09 ultra black

Some history V

https://youtu.be/IeIwkLrgJBc

Thought yall mite like ...
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Victory, think I heard of them. Their investor Motley fool said they would put HD out of business. They were claiming that up until the Day Polaris locked the doors .
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Victory was a fine Motorcycle but after acquiring Indian was foolish to not drop them when Indian started outselling them in it's first year after losing money on Victory for 15 of it 18 Years .. Will always rate my 2012 Victory Cross Country my #1 Ride of all with 80,000 Trouble Free Miles, 60,000 of them at Full Stage 2 with 114 HP and 118 Torque .. All I needed was Gas Tires & Oil, One new set of Brake Pads Front and Rear, 2 Changes of Fuel Filters and Fork Oil .. Polaris gave them 18 years of trying am sure there were faults in the Business end running things right but that's all in the past now and not worth debating .. No Regrets I moved on with Indian when could see that was the future of Polaris in Motorcycles.. Almost 20,000 on my Chieftain Dark Horse now but had a couple of minor glitches with it so the Victory is still #1 in Trouble Free Reliability with the FXR4 a close 2nd ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    I disagree. Victory had a history here of no warranty parts. Left a lot of riders sitting waiting. The day the close it down dealers were sell new bikes like they would be around forever. They sold bikes at new prices as the were locking the doors. Hid the shut down from buyers.
    Wonder how a rider felt he went in and purchased a brand new Victory. Got home and found out they shut it down. Amazing how it seems Victory got away with it.
    Polaris and motley fool hid Victory problems covered up issue until the last second.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Well I thought the video was pretty interesting ..he’s doing a whole series of videos of different bikes he’s a buyer seller of used bikes ,,I follow him on YouTube testing out all kinds Click here to enlarge
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by smitty901 Click here to enlarge
    I disagree. Victory had a history here of no warranty parts. Left a lot of riders sitting waiting. The day the close it down dealers were sell new bikes like they would be around forever. They sold bikes at new prices as the were locking the doors. Hid the shut down from buyers.
    Wonder how a rider felt he went in and purchased a brand new Victory. Got home and found out they shut it down. Amazing how it seems Victory got away with it.
    Polaris and motley fool hid Victory problems covered up issue until the last second.
    I never said was fond of the way Victory was shut down .. But one can hate Polaris and Motley Fool all you want, but they still built an Excellent Powerful Motorcycle .. With good aftermarket to some degree like Lloydz & Witchdoctors .. Main point I tried to point out they were not here one day and gone the next.. From 1999-2017, Polaris tried to make a go of Victory Motorcycles .. 2010-2012 were the only years made a slight profit .. I don't even own a Victory anymore and no intentions of getting another one but still call them like I see them ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse