HarleyTalking
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tom Click here to enlarge
    They would have a Market for Sure
    I will do all I can to help someone wanting to have a sidecar rig. But no way on the earth I would get involved in doing it for a profit. I retired a second time for good reason . I am staying retired. Owner has a day off today. We may swap out his handle bars. However the goal today it learn how to ride/drive it.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Or the motor company might see a market ...
    or a company that buys the 750s and hooks up a sidecar.
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Todays riders are a strange bunch. They just don't really ride they just sit on them show it off at the bar and go home. Of course not all but many. Sidecar takes some dedication to get into.
    Mark spent most of yesterday riding his new rig. We rode Stopped and went over the how to and what what not to do then rode more . Highway and back rounds in town ect. He is a fast learner .
    I know darn well he likes it you don't have to ask. Because he lives a ways for here it will be a bit before he takes it home so it staying here for a bit. Because it was an auction bike that had sat a while
    it had a few minor issues. We fixed them all The bike runs well and Rig is setup right. It has been a bit over a year long journey for him but well worth to do right and make sure it was what he wanted.
    He has about $8,000 in it Not bad for a bike with only 250 miles on it and a new sidecar. Less that what he paid for his other bike new.
    Pictures coming latter.
    Weather is clearing up some here. While we did get almost 5,000 miles over the winter , I am ready now to ride. My strange mind is thinking about another project. Or two.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Marks new 750 with sidecar. out on the town.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Lookin good Click here to enlarge
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123