HarleyTalking

Bike
    04 Sportster

2006 Dyna Low Rider

Ok I have a chance to buy a 2006 Dyna Low Rider from original owner for $5500. 36,000 miles Screamin Eagle 2, Detachable Bags and Windshield New tires I have a 2004 Sporty. That is what I have ridden since 2011

All I have ridden since 2011 is Sporty I am 69 yrs old What is opinion on me being able to handle a Dyna

Bike
    2019 FLTRU
    I think you would be fine. The Dyna low is nice nimble and easy to handle bike. About 115 pounds heavier, but you wouldn’t feel it the way it handles.
    Click here to enlarge I blame soos Click here to enlarge

Bike
    04 Sportster
    Thanks Dawg

My buddy had a low rider.... I always liked the way it felt when I was in the saddle. Like dawg said, nice handling bike.... good price too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Possibly the center of gravity will be lower that’s one thing I’ve always heard about sporties the center of gravity is higher even though they actually have less weight , I know when I went from my touring bike to my fat boy and then set back on the touring bike I felt more at home on the lower bike
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ImMrBill Click here to enlarge
    Ok I have a chance to buy a 2006 Dyna Low Rider from original owner for $5500. 36,000 miles Screamin Eagle 2, Detachable Bags and Windshield New tires I have a 2004 Sporty. That is what I have ridden since 2011

All I have ridden since 2011 is Sporty I am 69 yrs old What is opinion on me being able to handle a Dyna

Handling a Dyna is easy enough just be sure you know the drawbacks .. Went bought my 05 knew had to address the Cam Tensioners & Bearings, also the Front Motor Mount .. Did a few other goodies as well but it runs like a new one now , just lucky enough it already looked like one .. Click here to enlarge
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Bike
    2004 GeezerGlide Classic
    Almost bought one in 99 but gota Wide Glide… Friend had a Low Rider and loved it...

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Well, Bill, I am 81 and you saw the Limited I ride even though most of my body parts have been removed or rebuilt...so, I don't believe you will have any trouble at all.
    Click here to enlarge
    It is difficult for depression to catch you if you have a fast motorcycle...

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Well Mr Bill did you go for this Ride or still looking ?
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse