HarleyTalking
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    So, Thanks to Tom, I received the Ignition module and MAP sensor. I am not sure wether the MAP sensor was actually broken, but decided to change it anyway. The error code suggested Hi or Low MAP... but I think the problem was really with the ignition module. I now have a new Bank angle sensor (upgraded model), Ignition module and MAP sensor>>> Yeehaa!! I also took the opportunity to replace the Intake seals as well as the carb to intake seal. The bike runs smooth as silk so absolutely no complaints! Thanks to everyone who gave me hints and ideas! Cheers!
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Bike
    2008 105th Anny Ultra
    Good deal. Glad it’s all worked out.
    Click here to enlarge I blame soos Click here to enlarge

It's a great feeling when a mechanical puzzle is solved. A big relief. Nice you're up and running again!
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Azrider Click here to enlarge
    It's a great feeling when a mechanical puzzle is solved. A big relief. Nice you're up and running again!
    Thanks Az... yes ... itís a big relief! But a lot of guessing and a bit of overkill in terms of new sensors and module... but all cool! Good feeling that at least these parts are new!! Lol!! Thatís what you get when u you play mechanic! But sheís running and thatís the important thing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456