HarleyTalking
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R.I.P Curt

Bike
    Uh, yea, about that.....
    Guys, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of one of our HarleyTalking family. As you all know, since turning the reins over to Dan, and hanging up my helmet, so to speak, I haven't been here nearly as often as I'd like. So signing on to say "hello" and discovering this very very sad news is a terrible shock. (And I apologize here and now for any other news of our family here that I missed and so neglected to acknowledge.)

Curt was a really good guy, and a true biker brother who would give you the shirt off his huge back, which matched his huge heart. He and I had a number of interesting and lively conversations and I know he'll be truly missed here.

But of course the far more devastating loss is to his own family at home. My deepest condolences to each of them. If any of his loved ones see these posts, I hope they'll see in their grief that their Curt was loved and admired and respected by many, many people.

R.I.P. Curt! You will be missed, but not forgotten!

Click here to enlarge
    LIVE FOR THE RIDE!

I didn't know Curt or remember any posts as I am not here much, but one of our own has passed that will be missed by many here. Condolences to his family and to his friends on this forum.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123