HarleyTalking

Thread: Quick TN ride

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar

Quick TN ride

I need a break. Taking off of 3-4 day ride to TN in a couple weeks. Wife is not going she has work so it will be a trip alone. Will meet up with some others in TN. Going to be an interesting year. Oldest son comes back on leave tomorrow picking him up in Chicago. Shipped second son off to the Ukraine last week . Stayed up all night with Payton she was have some issues with her CP. She is fine now. She has a PT appointment latter today so we are going to take the sidecar. So much for being bored in retirement.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2019 FLTRU
    Be sure to take some pics if you can. TN is on my short list for a home base in retirement.
    Click here to enlarge I blame soos Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Well the forum die not long after I posted this thread. The trip was great. I ended up use 4days to enjoy myself. At the link below some pictures and 6 video clips from the sidecar with a cell phone. Had a few that are interested in hacks and had never ridden in one. On the group ride we rode back roads between Clarksville TN and Land between the lakes KY. Before the met up I visited Murray KY Home of Hannigan.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHQMaen
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2019 FLTRU
    ....and jamming Black Sabbath along the way. Nice!
    Click here to enlarge I blame soos Click here to enlarge