HarleyTalking

Thread: Forum Issues

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra

Forum Issues

All,

I am aware of the issues the forum has been having, because it was not down, just affecting most of the internal pages, I didn't notice it right away. Thank you to UCWayne for reaching out to let me know about the issues.

The issue has been reported to our hosting company, they restored some of the functionality, but need to also do an upgrade to the latest release of our version of the forum software. This may result in some of our customizations that are from older versions not working. We will have to wait and see how that goes.

As of now, it looks like some of the upgrade is complete, I am waiting to hear back from the hosting company for an update. It may not be until sometime tomorrow before I know.

As you will notice, the chatbox is not visible. This may or may not be one of the customizations that will not work with the new version. Hopefully we can get that working again.

I will post any updates I get here.
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    Is definitely better as I hit new Posts and got right in .. Didn't see the Chat Box but seldom use it anyway .. Even when didn't own an HD ride for a little still always enjoyed this forum and considered it the best .. Don't think that will happen anymore unless someone gives me double the Book Value of my 2005 FXD the way i have it now and just scored some more goodies for it for next to nothing from someone who traded his 04 in that all the parts were compatible with mine .. Won't make a long list but was well over 1,000 worth for $300 ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Chat has been working.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."