HarleyTalking

Thread: 2020 rides

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar

2020 rides

Wife will be retired for 2020. Looks like end of MAY with the sidecar Granddaughter, wife and I Smoky Mountains 1-2 weeks. Seriously considering MENA, ARKANSAS first two weeks of June. UNITED SIDECAR ASSOCIATION NATIONAL RALLY 2020. There will be others
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    Enjoy your Time Top .. Things are getting where I have to hesitate to make plans anymore .. Nothing critical yet but wife not doing too well ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Prayers jay
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Enjoy your Time Top .. Things are getting where I have to hesitate to make plans anymore .. Nothing critical yet but wife not doing too well ..
    Hang in there don't let things make you quit before you are ready or can't go any more. One more ride then one more until it just don't work anymore.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by smitty901 Click here to enlarge
    Hang in there don't let things make you quit before you are ready or can't go any more. One more ride then one more until it just don't work anymore.

Exactly my thoughts Top .. No Intention of giving riding up just can't make any plans for anything of any distance for now .. Still Hoping ..

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by smitty901 Click here to enlarge
    Wife will be retired for 2020. Looks like end of MAY with the sidecar Granddaughter, wife and I Smoky Mountains 1-2 weeks. Seriously considering MENA, ARKANSAS first two weeks of June. UNITED SIDECAR ASSOCIATION NATIONAL RALLY 2020. There will be others
    I've been to Mena a time or two, as I recall, beautiful country...one thing I recall is if the curve ahead sign says 15 MPH it would be a good idea to reduce speed to 15 MpH...LOL. Wish I lived nearer to ya'll in the easterly part of the country so I could share some road once in awhile. Wishing you a great trip when the time comes.
    Click here to enlarge
    It is difficult for depression to catch you if you have a fast motorcycle...

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Prayers for your wife, Jay. My wife is in a wheelchair now so I can relate to your dilemma. Wishing you the best.
    Click here to enlarge
    It is difficult for depression to catch you if you have a fast motorcycle...

Bike
    2014 Road King
    Things are getting where I have to hesitate to make plans anymore .. Nothing critical yet but wife not doing too well ..
    All the best to Lucy ..Jay...hope she gets things turned around whatever the issue
    Haywire/Mark

Click here to enlarge
    CMC

If your not living on the edge, your just taking up space !!!

Jay, our thoughts and prayers are with you guys!
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Bike
    Thanks All she has improved somewhat, but think her days of Riding with me are over .. But can still hope ..