HarleyTalking

Bike
    2015 CVO Ultra Limited

New Tires on The Bike

Replaced the OE tires a few weeks ago, Was starting to respond kind of loose and some wobble from stops on turns.
    Had Michelin Commander II put on front and back, OE had 16,000 miles and could have gone more but had a split in the center of the tread of the rear tire.
    Very happy with these, handles like a dream.
    Always keep 2 feet away from your shadow

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    Had excellent luck with Michelin Com II's .. There is a Michelin Com III out now some swear by, but I have already ordered COM II's for my Dyna as they have done very well on my ride anyway ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Hey Joel, Good to hear from you!! I've had very good results with the Com II, actually been through a couple of sets. I think next time I might try the Com III.
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Having switched to a lighter bike a few years ago now I have a 98 Fatboy I did a lot of investigation and I found for the price people really like the kenda cruise ..I think itís 673 I bought a set over the winter for $60 each tire. As the tires on the bike when I bought it several years ago we were over 10 years old still had a lot of tread original Dunlopís, but I could Feel even on dry pavement when I would come up to a stoplight and hit the brakes hard it could slide easily the compound was getting quite hard. I have put these on in the spring time and they seem quite grippy in rain and dry I think they could probably outperform what I would do as Iím not much of a daredevil anymore. Lol
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    04 Sportster
    I just had Michelin Commander 3's put on my Sporty last week. So far so good