HarleyTalking
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to ride

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar

Time to ride

Really cooled off in WI. Rain wind. I have the chance to take a few days and ride so I am. Some others I know are meeting up in TN to do some riding there and in KY. For a few days. adjusting my packing list for the weather and I am going.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2019 FLTRU
    Enjoy the ride....and scope out a town in Tennessee for me to retire to in 6 years. I’m thinking east coast and down near the Georgia line for the better chance of warmer climate.
    Click here to enlarge I blame soos Click here to enlarge

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dawg Click here to enlarge
    Enjoy the ride....and scope out a town in Tennessee for me to retire to in 6 years. I’m thinking east coast and down near the Georgia line for the better chance of warmer climate.
    East side of Tn in great . Avoid NC if you can. If you are buying a place just do your home work. Buying a head of time and having a management company rent it in the season can be a great deal in the right areas.
    I would be there now if not for my Children and grandchildren being here. I ride there often.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dawg Click here to enlarge
    East Tennessee would be Great for Retirement now with the Hall State Tax phasing out .. While it claimed to be No State Income Tax it was for Investments ( 6% ) at the time I retired and where all my income came from at that time .. Thought about Texas as well near the Arkansas Border but living in FL all my life with my Daughter planning to come down and reside as well in the near future stayed where I was in Lake City .. Might Possibly move to Arkansas at a later stage in life .. But more than likely will just stay here where everything is paid for and all set to go including the final end ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Bike
    09 ultra black
    It is cooled off here too. Being that I’m only working part time the neighbor gave me her old bicycle so I’ve been riding around North end south haven’t been on a bicycle many many years except sporadically. It’s a Schwinn breeze from the 60s just took it all apart make sure it all had grease used to be a three speed don’t have the cable in liver anymore so I just stuck it in second gear. I’ve rode around the colleges here in town which I’ve never done before really never been on campus much except 1968 for a football game. I think it helps the blood flow and it’s not bad for my arthritis
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2019 FLTRU
    Any experience with Cleveland, TN? That looks to be east coast down by Georgia. TN is one of the 14 states that won’t tax my pension.

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Boy I’ve got a lot to learn I retire in December know I continue to work I don’t have any pension but I figured I better make sure there’s money in the Social Security for me so I started as soon as I could I didn’t know the tax pensions that sucks

Bike
    2019 FLTRU
    Tom, it is my understanding that those same 14 states that don’t tax pensions don’t tax social security either. Of course you will still have to pay Uncle Sam, just not additional state tax on top of it.

Bike
    Feds tax when states don't. Work for cash if you can after a point SS will hit you a dollar for every two earned. Makes it not worth working pass that point for those that wish to work more.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    09 ultra black
    I read if u make over 47 k feds only tax u 1 dollar for every 3 over .., less than that 1 for every 2 over ,, little guy gets it again Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast