HarleyTalking
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87

Whether you agreed with her positions or not, she certainly had a lot fight in her to survive so many bouts of cancer. She hung in there a lot longer than most thought she would.

RIP, I think it's sad that she didn't retire earlier to enjoy the time she had left. I just hope they can get a new judge in place in short order. No doubt that either way things go, this will most likely be a contested election and the possibility of a tie in the Supreme Court won't be good for anyone.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ruth-bade...urg-dies-at-87
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    I remember her saying she preferred an African constitution over the American one. She pushed her agenda to the end for sure. As for retiring why would she. She has been sick for years. She was paid a full salary and benefits, treated link a queen. Work only when she wanted . Does not work that way for most.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    They get full salary for life, even after retirement. I think I would retire and spend the time I have left with family rather than working until the last day.
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2019 FLTRU
    Gonna be an interesting political fight
    Click here to enlarge I blame soos Click here to enlarge

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dawg Click here to enlarge
    Gonna be an interesting political fight
    What will be interesting is how much more burning and looting goes on. They are promising to bring more of it.
    DNC ask her to retire so Obama could appoint the replacement. She said No. She was not in the nest of health then.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Rip ..
    yes I do feel it’s going to be rough times ahead for America.
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by smitty901 Click here to enlarge
    What will be interesting is how much more burning and looting goes on. They are promising to bring more of it.
    DNC ask her to retire so Obama could appoint the replacement. She said No. She was not in the nest of health then.
    Yeah, I've seen people posting that if a nominee is put up prior to the election they will start a civil war. I assume meaning more burning and looting.

I think that they thought there was no way Hillary could lose, so they figured she would be appointing a replacement for RBG. Then after that she had to hold on, and that is a shame with the health issues she had. Now they really need to appoint someone before the election. There is no way this election is not going to be contested, so we will need a SC for the lawsuits. Last thing we need is a 4-4 tie and Pelosi saying she will assume the duties of President because there wasn't a decision made.
    ~RumRunner

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RumRunner Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, I've seen people posting that if a nominee is put up prior to the election they will start a civil war. I assume meaning more burning and looting.

I think that they thought there was no way Hillary could lose, so they figured she would be appointing a replacement for RBG. Then after that she had to hold on, and that is a shame with the health issues she had. Now they really need to appoint someone before the election. There is no way this election is not going to be contested, so we will need a SC for the lawsuits. Last thing we need is a 4-4 tie and Pelosi saying she will assume the duties of President because there wasn't a decision made.
    On this we agree.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87

Yes, absolutely agree we need to have a seventh judge because itís going to be needed after this election. Also, it is absolute legitimate to have one appointed. That said, thereís no question the Republicans played politics when Obama was in office, but I guess thatís the advantage you have when you control the Senate. It wouldíve happened the other way given the opportunity. As far as all this violence throughout the country, the left is just assuring a trump victory, people are sick of it, and you donít see many conservatives burning down buildings, assaulting people, or blocking traffic. If you go to the antifa website it redirects you to Biden, sorry but thatís certainly not what I want. Wish we had better choices, but given the choices we do have the selection is an easy one for me. Just look around where all the messes are, and what political party theyíre under. To me itís obvious- I just donít get it any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Walleye Click here to enlarge
    Yes, absolutely agree we need to have a seventh judge because it’s going to be needed after this election. Also, it is absolute legitimate to have one appointed. That said, there’s no question the Republicans played politics when Obama was in office, but I guess that’s the advantage you have when you control the Senate. It would’ve happened the other way given the opportunity. As far as all this violence throughout the country, the left is just assuring a trump victory, people are sick of it, and you don’t see many conservatives burning down buildings, assaulting people, or blocking traffic. If you go to the antifa website it redirects you to Biden, sorry but that’s certainly not what I want. Wish we had better choices, but given the choices we do have the selection is an easy one for me. Just look around where all the messes are, and what political party they’re under. To me it’s obvious- I just don’t get it any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Will just keep it simple and say +1 ...
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast