HarleyTalking

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar

Cincinnati OH Trump train ride

Another road trip. Saturday Riding east to Cincinnati OH. They holding another Trump train on I 275 and I will be in it. Will be about a 1,000 mile round trip. Weather looks ok . Some rain and 40's leaving out. Reservation have been made.
    Packing the bike up today.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Safe travels, wish I could join you on the support train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Walleye Click here to enlarge
    Safe travels, wish I could join you on the support train.

Thanks Going to be cool and wet ride most of the way. Flag is mounted and ready

https://flic.kr/p/2jY7wHE
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Looks GREAT!

You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    ride safe Smitty. Sounds like a great time. Hope the weather holds out for you.
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Well if you’re riding through Indiana this morning yesterday was unseasonably warm at 75° this morning still very warm I rode early and took the long long road to work. Unfortunately everybody’s rushing to work and I am in no rush I definitely stay in the slow lane and it’s still in slow
    At my age the world is moving much too fast anymore
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    It was raining so hard last night I could not sleep. So got up and left for Cincinnati. 0200 when I pulled out. 41 degrees and raining it rained for the next 100 miles. South of Milwaukee is was light rain. When I crossed IL state line, rain stopped. It in a flash warmed up to 62 degrees. Short time laatter in Chicago it went up to 70 degrees. I made amazing time and got here real early. Sitting in motel now and it is storming out.
    It was a great ride. Cut a about 50 miles off because I left so early went through Chicago .Up tomorrow and do the train.
    Last edited by smitty901; 10-23-2020 at 08:56 PM.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    I'm impressed! Wish I could have been there. Great looking flag.
    Click here to enlarge
    It is difficult for depression to catch you if you have a fast motorcycle...

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    Would have liked to go along but staying close for now and hopefully visit the Great Grandkids for the holidays .. Will be doing my share when a few of us have our own little Trump Train of Bikes when vote early on Tuesday the 27th ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Bike
    It was fun. There were a few fender benders I saw nothing that looked serious. I had kept looking at forecast for trip home Sunday and it did not look good so decided to leave at 0400. Then they change the forecast again and again. I woke up at midnight look outside no rain. By 0030 I was checked out and down the road about 45 degrees , As I rode it got damper and cooler but no rain. had some 32 degree riding but never a drop of rain. It was an enjoyable night ride. Made good time .
    The ramp where I joined in had a park and ride . It was full of cars trucks and a few bikes. They were also lined up on the road by time we pulled out. News coverage did not do it justice. I can't give you any numbers other than to say it was a huge number.
    Dianne Feinstein: