HarleyTalking
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Cam chest kit 465C and S&S oil pump install is done and bike home. It Runs. The torque is there from clutch out to gone. Roll power you goat a love. Quiet I am very happy. Latter I will post pictures of the cam wear.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    This is how the cam looks. Each lob had surface wear like this on it. Plugs had just over 32K on them and looked good. Of course replaced them.

20201119_161604[1].jpg
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    That’s exactly how my cameras look looked on my 2009 at about 45,000 miles I couldn’t feel the difference or texture with my finger nail but I could see it and they were deemed worn out the hardness had worn off that’s when I had my motor rebuilt or at least the oil pump new cams and those plastic adjusters when I had the bike
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Got out a rode today. The cam really supplies the low end torque , along with more HP. It is gone when you hit the throttle even slightly.
    Tom the plastic anti rotation clips get replaced with the S&S kit with better ones
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Good
    At 45 k I had 3500 bucks in engine repair
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Hope to get out for a ride today. Weather is looking good. I need to get out more right now. Still weak and just not 100% with it but getting better.. the cost of the CAM and oil pump was cheap .
    The complete S&S Kit cam and oil pump all that was need was $1069. 4 hours labor @ $100 included replacing a couple exhaust studs. Tapping one out. Few other minor repairs. IMO they did right by me in every way.
    The kit ran between $1400 and $1800 on line the discounted it to $1069. I could have save a few bucks using HD updated pump pump . That is no longer an option for me. All aftermarket all the time now is the rule here.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12