HarleyTalking
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar

Time for parts and work

In keeping with my walk away from HD dealers and parts. I have decided with 44,000 mile tugging a big sidecar time to for preventive work.
    S&S Cam chest kit 475 C cam lifters everything. S&S oil pump . May as well in there already so do it right. Work will be done By Ex outstanding HD tech.
    Will use my Power vision tuner. May remove CAT stay with stock header. Go shopping for mufflers and intake all aftermarket parts and dealers from now on.

Staying with stock head because some headers will not clear the reverse .
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Decided on the 465C cam chest kit with S7S oil pump. The 465 cam produces about 6 1/2 less HP but the 465 offers 5 more pounds torque max and more torque over the expect RPM range. 4 inch Jack Pot mufflers and S&S Stealth AC . end results
    94.94 HP and 114.38 Max torque Considering it moves the sidecar well now it will do so even better.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by smitty901 Click here to enlarge
    Decided on the 465C cam chest kit with S7S oil pump. The 465 cam produces about 6 1/2 less HP but the 465 offers 5 more pounds torque max and more torque over the expect RPM range. 4 inch Jack Pot mufflers and S&S Stealth AC . end results
    94.94 HP and 114.38 Max torque Considering it moves the sidecar well now it will do so even better.
    Sounds like a Good Plan, I chose Andrews TW21 Cams over the TW37's which had a bit Horsepower on the high end but the 21's gave better low to mid range torque which was what I was looking for.. Not just better numbers on a Dyno Sheet
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Someday I might put something or change the cam in the 97 I think I would prefer lower end torque as I do not run high RPMs for a short time I put one of those tax itís a simple one that you wrap the wire around the spark plug I did it for tuning over to set the idle so now I know in my ear where I should be etc. but even when I got up to 42 maybe 4500 RPMs . I felt that was pretty high and itíll go to 5400 ..
    I believe well I set the lowest RPM on my Dina 2000 .lotta people talk about the Andrews forget which one but then somebody always says oh thatís 0ld technology ,so I donít know what would be good for low end stock motor not a heavy bike well not until I get on it LOL
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Pipes and Stealth AC showed up late yesterday. So up this morning and install them. The stealth was simple I have install New AC before. Instruction were some what misleading, but nothing serious.

Jackpot Black exhaust went right on. Loaded a dynojet preconfigured tune. Went for a ride. it runs great sounds ok . With the cam it may be a bit louder we shall see.

Have things to do with Payton today so won't get to much playing in with it.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Sounds great It’s been warm here all week only working a little bit in the morning where I work I have been able to get out and putter around on the bike looking at all the corn stocks all dry ready to be harvested
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Tom I had it out riding to today. It was in the 60's. I like the way it runs with the Ac and pipes . Corn and Beans are off here.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    S&S Stealth AC with adapter . The adapter is made of rubber It allows you to mount scok AC cover or any one of others offered. The AC can be run with or with out it and they offer Bling to go with it run that way also.

20201106_131302.jpg

20201106_131322.jpg
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    Chrome Exhaust shields are pretty much shot. Look good from the front but rust on the back side big time. Off they come. Any effort to clean and paint back side would be a waste. Found a set of Black ones that match the mufflers use like new at 1/2 the price so order them. I had Black shield and mufflers on my 2013 and really liked it.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    As a Rule I like Black Exhaust but both my Rides are such Chrome Whores , pretty much stuck going going with chrome unless want to spend a lot of foolish money ..

Ztopcoat.jpg

DynatheGreat.jpg
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast