HarleyTalking
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clean up.

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Smitty, from the people I've heard of the 2nd shot is usually the one that bothers them, but most weren't bothered at all from the first. So no telling how the 2nd will work out. I have an appt end of the month for my first shot. Well, I assume it will be 2, but I don't know yet which brand, so if it ends up being J&J, then I might only need the one.
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    I think it also depends on witch shots. The one VA gave me is the Moderna vaccine. Some say that if you had the COV19 it hits you a bit harder. I did have Cov19. I will find out real soon.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    That’s what I was thinking if you had it before and that’s why I’ve been telling people if you had Covid before you feel like you have it again after the shot. I don’t know if I’m gonna get one or not I have reservations some people say I’m crazy some people I should rush out in line to be the first one there. But like I told people I think people important positions and much more important people and I should get it first
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

I know multiple people who has had Covid, every one of them the first shot bothered them much more than the second one did. Just the opposite as if you did not have Covid. Iím betting the second shot is far easier on you than the first one just because of the fact that you already had Covid antibodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    5 hours into second shot normal. So was the first one until the next day. We shall see. As I said the Edge and trailer are hooked up and ready to roll Sunday morning.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Your golden. 5 days till I get my second.

You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    With all the old farts in Florida even at my age everything is full up for shots right now .. Time comes I can get one probably will but not losing sleep over getting one right away .. While I have not gathered in anyplace crowded , have still pretty much done what I want to do except see my Grands and Greats but hoping that changes by summer anyway ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Bike
    Well yesterday at 1245 VA put the second shot in me. At 1900 I felt it was time to get in bed. Chills ect. At 0330 my Dog put his chin on the bed and his paw on me and woke my up. Temps was 101.1 heart rate was up a good bit, head ache.
    Got up sat in recliner . 0600 now and feeling ok 99.0 temp. Having a cup of coffee, that cures anything,
    Up side is it is doing it's thing sooner this time so good chance it will be over faster.
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Glad all went well with the second shot. Friend of mine who is younger than I but is out in the public a lot because he services heating and air-conditioning he is 50 years old. Him and his wife got a shot and he had a heck of a lump on his arm and some other symptoms last night this was a day or so afterwards getting the first shot
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Zero symptoms after my first shot, hoping I get some symptoms after my upcoming second shot, otherwise I will think I received a placebo.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast