HarleyTalking
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clean up.

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    0600 this morning the effects of the second shot were over. about 40 hours. Little faster that the first but the second one kicked in faster. Today I will pack my gear toss it in the Ford and early Sunday morning head for KY with the bike. Seems the plan is working out just fine.
    For me it seems the effects of second one were milder, less fever not as tired. With either shot never had any real soreness at the injection site.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    I sure hope this or these injections make back to normal course what is normal these days. I know we don’t get into political stuff for other type of things other than bikes but I’m kind of worried
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Tom everything is politics. Just that one side is only allowed a voice . Did you know you are no longer allowed to use the word Normal .That is the problem.
    For now all the planning is done loaded up hooked up out the driveway 0600 tomorrow. Next time it is seen the sidecar will be going on.

Click here to enlarge
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Hannigan got started this morning. The bike and sidecar are in different rooms right now. Color looks good will know better once they are side by side. Today we went over the work done on the sidecar and frame parts. Sidecar was full restored and painted to match. Frame stripped and repainted all bushing and mounts replaced. Brake system went through. ECC was cleaned and inspected. Sidecar wheel is still in for power coat.
    Work on wiring harnesses was done to and inspection of new mounts that are already made. Tomorrow will show more progress.
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Gonna look sweet
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    Will Look Great with that Sidecar ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Looking forward to pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    Just to keep this thread going my son is finally done with his 1967 Camaro .. First year of the Camaro and the Year he was born as well .. Basically most everything is New except the Body which was reworked as well .. 50,000 invested but valued at $90,000 ..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Bike
    this link takes you to a lot of pictures of the work done at Hannigan. Also pictures of His collection and shop where he works on bikes he wants to.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmUWqTs4

This is what all of the was about. Payton and her Dog

Click here to enlarge

The sidecar was not on the 2017 in the crash. But many miles it was showing the wear. I ask Hannigan to refurbish it fully and paint to match the new bike. And they did. In the first link you will see some of the process .

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Few minor things left to do. LED tail light did not come in before it was ready to head home. Nor did black hinges . Also need to redye the top. We will get that done.
    Hannigan stripped the body down. Repainted and replaced everything as new. The frame was stripped repainted . Brake system all rebuilt . ECC cleaned inspected back like new. The sidecar wheel coated in black to match sidecar.
    The front upper mount was modified a bit along with the upper rear. The rig was narrowed about 1 to 2 inches.

Jay that Camaro is sharp
    Dianne Feinstein:

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Just to keep this thread going my son is finally done with his 1967 Camaro .. First year of the Camaro and the Year he was born as well .. Basically most everything is New except the Body which was reworked as well .. 50,000 invested but valued at $90,000 ..
    That is a great car Jay, love that year (The year I was born as well Click here to enlarge ).
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast