HarleyTalking
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clean up.

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Sounds great
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Sidecar has been dropped off. We covered the details on what it needs and the wants. I had to get out of there fast. To much to look at and the trailer was empty heading home. For your enjoyment some of their work.
    Hannigan builds the most advanced Trikes on the market also.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmTLwCBi
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Nephew ,son and I shoveled snow 4 feet wide, 2-3 feet deep for 150 feet. Got RG limited out for Indy pick up. They will be getting the reverse installed and hopefully the 16 inch wheel ready for the rear.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Oklahoma has broken all kinds of records, we had -10° for a low one night followed by -12° the next night for a low. Will go through a stretch of 10 to 12 days with a high ever getting above freezing. This is unheard for here, and we’re sitting with 8 to 10 inches of snow on the ground. Basically been a disaster here much like other parts of the south, I’ve been lucky but a lot of people have not with waterlines and things like that. Things aren’t built down here for these types of temperature. Might be in raised in North Dakota came in handy, I was prepared with propane Mr. heaters, electric heaters and other things to keep all my waterlines thought out, been spending most of my time helping other people. Today is the first day we’re really out of it as the temperatures are climbing, and will be looking at the 50s in the next few days thank God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    09 ultra black
    And here I thought Oklahoma was one of those really cold central states well winter time you know like Minnesota. It’s got down to zero here in northern Indiana for a couple weeks at night. time when I built the house well when I tore the other one down 20+ years ago there were a few things I could’ve done better but it Hass to get down to about 20 below before we won’t have water in the warm or hot side kitchen and bathroom waterlines I ran in pex piping which is forgiving of freezing it’ll expand won’t break which is good likr the old copper and galvanized lines but since it only got down to zero a couple of times it wasn’t bad sure glad you have been able to keep yours going and get out to help other people. We have new neighbors there from Phoenix where my son lives there college kids going to Notre Dame and they had no idea what to do when their lines froze but it turned out to be just a well switch. Spring can’t come to quick for me the bike is ready to hit the road

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Smitty I assume you have to put the 16 inch rear tire on your bike because it Hass to be the same size as the side car tire correct

Hope you are feeling better and your family is doing well

Bike
    No there are no car tiers that fit an 18 inch wheel that will clear and or come close in size. The 196/60R16 is with in 6 tenths of an inch same size and only a 1.2 inch wider prefect fit.
    Darn sight will not allow a quote either
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    In the paint.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Dianne Feinstein:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12